Bitch???

Deserai POV~

"Hey Love, what's going on with you? Huh",my best friend asked me looking at my messy hair and naked face.

"My dad decided he wanted to talk to me before I went to school about what I did last night"

"The fuck did you do and why yeen tell me?"

"I snuck out with Miguel last night. We really didn't do anything but chill at his house and watch movies."

"Mhm, what else, cause I know you skipped a part cause you wrinkled your forehead."

"Nothi-

"Wassup Friend?", Miguel asked cutting me off.

"Umm nothing. Could you take down that tweet you made", I asked him looking over at Came. She just looked at me all confused with that "why you looking at me I ain got nun to do with that" look. I just rolled my eyes and looked at him listening to his answer.

"No, why would I do that", he asked looking at Came. She arced her eyebrow and bucked him causing him to jump a lil. She thought that was the funniest shit in the world. Once she was able to walk away she hugged me then looked at Miguel again laughing while walking away. "Okay, she scare me a lil", he said

"Uh yeah. But can you delete the tweet before your girlfriend says something to me?"

"Aha. Hell nawe", he said dien of laughter "Oh shit you can not be foreal about this"

"Duh. The fuck you thought I was joking. I don't feel like dealing with your whore of a girlfriend who comes off as hater when I'm around. I guess she feel a lil insecure, seems like you have a job to do with her"

"Really never would've expected you to be a bitch Dei", I looked up at him like he was crazy. I know this trick didn't just call me a bitch.

"Did you just call me a bitch?"

"Yes I-

Short. Sorry I've Been Really Busy Cause Where I Live School Has Already Started And I've Been In Some Drama With These No Good Ass Niggahs.  But This Chapter Is Short Because I Wanted You Guys To Know I Am Back.

Vote

C
O
M
M
E
N
T

~Bre'baby