This Crazy

I just read the message. And didn't know how to respond to it. This shit was just crazy. I guess he saw that I seen the message cause he sent another saying to please forgive and don't ignore him. I just say there thinking what the is going on. My phone began to ring and it was a number I never seen before a day in my life. I ignored it the first time. The number called again and I answered very politely.

"Hello? whose calling?", I questioned this unknown person.

"Hey. It's me Miguel", he said into the phone with his low, deep raspy voice. I instantly turned red and got hot very quickly. "Look I apologize for being very disrespectful towards you and your friends. I was in the wrong knowing what my girlfriend did. Please forgive me sweetheart"

"Ummm I don't forgive easy but I do accept your apology", I said nervously

"Well that's good. You don't have to forgive me I just wanted u to know that I apologized but I was also wondering if you wanted to hang out"

"Right now", I said confused because it's 9:30pm

"Yeah if that's okay. I mean we can hang out some other time", he said

"No it's fine. I'll text you my address"

"Okay. See you in 15",he said hanging up not giving me a chance to answer. I got up and put on some VS jogging suit along with some white MK flip flops. I grabbed my MK bag and my iPhone while heading downstairs. My mom was sleep so I didn't worry about her. Soon I got a text saying that Miguel was outside. I walked out locking the bottom and two top locks on the door.

"Hi", I said as I got in the car.

"Hey. I see you really weren't to do anything since I said"hangout"", he laughed

"Yeah I wasn't. What did you think I was gonna dress in", I asked cautiously looking at him.

"I don't know. Some booty shorts and Jordan's", he said shrugging his shoulders like it wasn't nothing.

"Sorry I'm not your girlfriend", I quickly covered my mouth realizing what I just said. He just laughed deeply. Which scared me.

"Naw don't cover your mouth you done said it now. Ion understand why you and Camierra don't like her", I sighed.

"Because your girlfriend is an insecure, jealous psycho ass thot. Just saying", I said adjusting myself in the seat.

"Wow you really don't like my girl and I'd appreciate it if you stop talking about her like that around me ", he said clenching the steering wheel. I swallowed hard

"So umm where are you taking me"

"Just sit back and ride aight", I nodded my head and just relaxed.

I Updated Your Welcom

~Bre'baby