Wet Wet

Before he could even finish his sentence I bopped his ass in the mouth. I don't take no disrespect from anybody especially a nigga cause I know ya moma taught ya better than that.

" Now I want ya dumbass to try that shit again and watch what happen. I don't play that disrespectful shit. I know you were raised better than that", I yelled at him with my freshly manicured finger pointed at him. He just looked at me like he was about to say some more bullshit. But of course his Lil hoe of a girlfriend decides she wants to walk up on me.

" Bitch, why the fuck do you always think you can have Miguel?"

"First off hoe I don't think shit about taking Miguel. From what I know, I can take his ass easily from your how ass. That's not hard for any bitch to do", I said to her calmly because I'm not ready to be suspended or expelled.
Miguel butted in by grabbing her waist and pulling her away from me.
"Bae it's not worth it. She ain nothing but trouble", and with that they walked off with out giving me a chance to respond to the bullshit which was pointless. I just walked the school and walked home because I don't have a car at the moment. By the time I got home I was tired as hell. So, I decided to take a shower and chill.
I hopped in the shower and grabbed my tropical scented, Summer's eve body wash to lather my body with. I lathered up twice to make sure I was clean as the inside of a hand sanitizer bottle. I would've said whistle but they aren't all that clean once you think about. I didn't feel like putting on clothes so, I just put on my laced cheeksters from Vicky Secrets and got in bed. Soon I drifted off into a deep sleep.
......................................................................

"Mmm ahhh", I moaned out. I just felt something so amazing. It was smooth and moist and gliding slowly against my clit. I soon realized this wasn't right. I quickly jumped out my sleep and looked down between my thighs to see a head and whatever this person was doing with their mouth felt like heaven.
When they realized that I was now awake, he or she looked up at me and continued to feast on me. I saw who it was a and began to panick.
"Shhh... Ma we don't want your parents hearing us", Miguel said a little bit above a whisper. I nodded and let him finish eating because I didn't want him to stop pleasuring me. He started kiss my lips before slowly gliding his tongue up and down my slit. I shook a little as he did that.
I bit my lip trying to hold in my moans as he was eating. He kept eye contact with me the whole time which drove me even more crazy. He notice that I was holding my moan in the best I could, so he decided to test me. Miguel began to lick and slurp at full speed.he saw that wasn't breaking me. He then slowly started to suck on my clit.

"Ahhhh!!!Fuck Miguel. Please baby don't stop", I screamed out of pleasure

*Knock Knock*

Oh no

I shot up out of my sleep to a loud banging. As I sat up I notice my laced cheeksters were soaking wet and whoever was at the door was starting to get impatient. I quickly ran to the door, as I unlocked it I forgot to cover up, so I peeked my head through the crack of the door as I opened it. The person had there back towards me.

"May I help you", I questioned the person. They turned to look in my direction and it was the debil himself. Miguel.

"Damn ma you ain gone invite me in"

"What do you want Miguel"

"Are we seriously going to have a conversation like this", he said pointing between me and the door. I sighed.

"Close your eyes", I demanded him

"Why-"

"Close your damn eyes ", I demanded."Now I'm going to lead you in the house in front of me. Once you are in front of me open your eyes so I can push you in the right direction. Don't look behind you", I said

Short I Know But At Least I'm Updating

Vote
&
C
O
M
M
E
N
T

~Bre'baby