Dad troubles part 2

Previously..
We left Michaels house and headed to sams house since I had back up clothes there. We got there and climbed through her window. After we got ready we slowly headed downstairs. It was quiet.

"Well hello there." Said an unfamiliar voice.

*****

Sams pov

I slowly turned around. There right in front of me stood my dad. The one who used to hit my mom and I, the one who came home drunk every night, the one who left without notice. The one who I unfortunately looked the most like.

"Dad? Or can I even call you that?" I said as I turned to face him. I let go of Ashton's hand. My hands turned into fists.

"Look let me explain, if you'd sit down." He said calmly.

"No I'm not going to listen to you. You left us and expect me to listen to you? Who the fuck do you think you are?" I said angrily.

"Ok I know I messed up but I came to explain everything. " he said with pleading eyes.

"Sam give him a chance." My mom said with her face stained with tears. My stepdad was holding her.

"He doesn't deserve it but whatever fine." I growled.

"So a few months before I met your mum, I was with someone else. We were together for a while but she was cheating on me so I left. Shortly after I met your mum. We got married and had you. Then I got papers from the first person I was with and they said I had a child. She got pregnant and didn't tell me until after. That's why I started drinking and and I'm a violent person when I'm drunk." He said the last part slowly.

"So who was the lady?" I asked getting impatient.

"Liz hemmings. " he said .

"Hold on so you are saying that you used that excuse to get drunk hit us and leave? You had a child with another woman? And that woman is one of my best friends mum!? And Luke hemmings is my half brother!!??." This was a lot to take in.

"Uh yeah.." My dad said scratching his head.

"Fuck. I need to take a walk." With that I walked out of the house and started walking to no place in particular. And of course I ended up Michaels house. I hesitantly raised my hand and knocked. Michael opened the door lucky me.

"Sam!?" He asked kind of shocked.

"Can we just go to your room and I need to talk to you?." I said softly.

"Yeah yeah go ahead."

I walked upstairs to his room. A mess as always but mines is no better. I say on the bed waiting for him.

"So what do you wanna talk about?" He asked.

"Well it's a long story so come." I said as I patted the spot next to me on the bed.  I explained everything to him. I broke down a little bit after I had finished explaining everything. He just held me close to him as we cuddled laying down.

"Michael?"

"Hmm?"

"I miss you. I miss being friends with you. Remember when we were so close we would give each other pecks on the lips?" I said chuckling.

"Haha yeah. I miss you too. 'Friends with more' as we used to call it?" He asked.

"Friends with more." I said smiling. I pecked his lips like we used to and fell asleep in his arms after I told Ashton where I was and that he could go home since I was safe.

Safe in my best friends arms.

----------------------------------

I hope you liked this part . So yeah the picture is of Sam so you can have a clue as to what she looks like. So yeah.. :)