Sam

Previously:

"Ugh I'm stuffed." Luke said groaning.
"Well you did eat like 3 boxes. Your gonna grow as tall as a giraffe." Calum said laughing.
"Well thanks for the mountain of clothes, shoes and my new phone." I said. 
"No problem I'll text you later to do a YouTube video." Michael said.
****
2 hours later
Mickey: hey don't forget to wear the new clothes we got you to school tomorrow.  I will take you to my place after school :)

Me: ok will do m8

----------------------------------------------------

Finally Friday. I decide that's I'm not even going to put any effort into my look so I put on my sweat pants and a loose sleeping with sirens shirt. I put my hair in a messy bun not even bothering to put any makeup on. I grabbed my stuff and went down stairs.

"Good morning Sam. I made some bacon if you want some." My mom said.

"Thanks mom I'll see you later."

"Ok drive safe."

****

When I get to school Ashton is waiting for me at my locker.

"Good morning you look nice." He said with a smirk.

"Shut up Irwin." I said. "Let's just get to class."

"So Calum is having a party at his house tonight and I w-was wondering if you would like t-to go with me?" Ashton said attempting to play it smooth but failed.

I just quietly chuckled to myself. "I'd love to. Now let's go to class." I said while intertwining our hands together and swinging our hands I until we got to class.

Ashton's pov

Thank God she agreed to going with me. It would be awkward if she didn't say yes. Then she held my hand!  All day I couldn't stop thinking about it.

"Mr.Irwin the bell has rung." Ms. Weese said aka ms. Weed as Sam likes to call it.

"Oh ok thanks." I said feeling my cheeks heat up. I ran out of the class quickly and heading to the cafeteria. Once I got there I sat at our usual table and waited for the boys to come. Calum was the first one.

"So did you ask her?" He asked me.

"Yes." I said blushing.

"What did she say?" He said with a smirk.

"Yes." I said below a whisper feeling my face heat up.

"Omg guys guess what Ashton asked Sam to the party tonight and she said yes." Calum said. By this time the boys were already here.

"Ugh I hate her but I've got to admit she is pretty hot." Michael said.

"I guess." I said without looking up from my plate.

"So tonight we are going to perform our first song ok?" Calum said.

"Wait you mean tonight." I said almost choking on my food.

"Yeah! Why not. We can play unpredictable right?" Calum said.

"Yeah."
"Sure."
"Okay."

"Great!" Calum said with a vibrant smile. "Our first show!"

****
Dammit now I'm really nervous for tonight. I don't know how Sam is going to react. Is she gonna like us or just make fun of us? Ugh it doesn't even matter. I couldn't stop thinking about it.  I just turned up my CD of blink-182 and lost myself as I rode from Michael's house to Sams house. After about 5 minutes I arrived. I got out of the car as smoothly as I could but failing. I walked up to her door getting more and more nervous by the minute. When i got to her door I finally getting all the courage I could to knock on her door.

*knock knock*

"I'll be right there." Sam said. "Hi" she said opening the door.

"Wow you looking stunning." I said. She was wearing a white lace dress with pockets on the sides and her black vans. Her hair was curled and her makeup was done. She looked so different from this morning.

"Take a picture it will last longer.Are you coming or not?" She said giggling.

"Um yeah, sorry." I said feeling the heat rising on my cheeks.

"Alright then c'mon." She said. She locked our hands together and started walking to the car.

I opened the door for her and allowed her to get comfy before closing the door. I quickly rushed to y side and got in before driving to Calums house. It was only about a 20 minute drive to his house so in the mean time we listened to blink-182.

"I didn't know you liked this kind of music." Sam said tapping her foot to the beat.

"I don't really but Michael kind of wants me to get hooked." I said.

"Oh that's cool. I think you'll really like them." She said while scanning through the CDs Michael got me.
"Oh he got you twenty one pilots. They are good. Is it ok if we listen to them?"

"Whatever makes you happy." I said blushing.

"Yay!" She said with the sparkle in her eyes shining more than ever. " oh look it's my favorite song, house of gold!"

"She asked me, "Son, when I grow old,
Will you buy me a house of gold?
And when your father turns to stone,
Will you take care of me?"

She asked me, "Son, when I grow old,
Will you buy me a house of gold?
And when your father turns to stone,
Will you take care of me?"

I will make you queen of everything you see,
I'll put you on the map,
I'll cure you of disease.

Let's say we up and left this town,
And turned our future upside down.
We'll make pretend that you and me,
Lived ever after happily."

She sang with the song. She has a really good voice why didn't she tell me she could sing? After about 5 more minutes of driving and her singing we arrived I parked to in front of the mail box by his house. I turned off the car and told Sam to stay there as she was already trying to get out. She just gave me a questioning looks I closed the door. I quickly went to the side she was sitting on. I opened the door for her and offered her my hand. "You always let the guy open the door for you. If they don't then they aren't being a correct gentleman." I said as her cheeks started to turn a little red. "Now we have a party to attend." I said closing her door.