Ashton

Previously

"Let's goo." I said to Ashton.
"So where did you move from?"
"Sydney."
"Oh cool, welcome to Melbourne!"
"Thanks..."
"So what's your address?"
"415 pave dr. 1602."
"Oh that's cool my address is 416 pave dr. 160......wait a minute that's right next to yours..."
*ring ring*
"Oh looks like we need to go to 2nd period.but first you need to meet someone."
"SAM did you get in trouble."
"Nope, this is Ashton the new kid."
----------------------------------------------
"Hi I'm Ray, nice to meet you!" Sams friend said.
"Ok Ray don't scare him off now." Sam said.
"His schedule is identical to mine so he is gonna follow me all day, and guess what he gets the locker right next to mine." Sam explained to ray.
"Um I have some books that I need to put away mind if we can go?" I asked.
"Sure lets go." Sam said.
****
"Don't you think we are going to be late?" I asked.
"Nah, plus the teachers like me. so next we have English with Mr.Kim aka grammar with mr.possible." Sam said.

"SAM why are you late again."
"I was showing our new addition around," she said so innocently, "EVERYONE THIS IS ASHTON IRWIN, HE COMES FROM SYDNEY IN PEACE OK AND IF YOU LAY A FINGER ON HIM I WILL AND CAN GET YOU SUSPENDED." she screamed. I blushed a little as she introduced me. "now let's go take a seat shall we." she said softly turning to me giving me a warm smile that could've healed a penguin.
"Ok class let's begin on today's lesson..." "okay so let's get started on getting to know people." sam said. "Over at that table in the corner is Ashley,Minnie,Cooper, and James. they are they 'wannabes' of the school ok. the table in the front is Chris, Brenda, Karen and lisa, they are the ones who take pre-sat tests 24/7. I don't get it. Over there by the door is Tyler, Sayid, Shannon, and Claire, they are the ones who are 'emo'. and over there in the middle is Michael,Calum, and luke. the 'popular boys.' and the ones sitting by the wall of books is Boone, Jack, Jose, and Muhammed. they are all 'the jocks'. and last but not least our table, Me Sam, Ray, Mads, and Beanie. we are sorta like 'the popular girls' i don't know."

"Sam is there something you'd like to share with the class?" Mr.kim asked Sam.
"Yes, why do we need to learn English when we can speak it fluently." she said without skipping a beat.
"Because it's required for you to graduate."he snapped.
"Yeah Sam don't you want to graduate or do you want to work at McDonald's the rest of your life?" Michael said from his table laughing his ass off.
"Watch it Clifford," Sam said. "do you want me to beat the living lights out of you. Again."
The laughing stopped. "let's get back to the lesson now that you two are done fighting." Mr.kim said.
"He started it."i hear Sam muttering under her breath as well as profanities.
****
*rriinngg*
"What class next?"
"Next is homeroom. you don't really need to stay in the class you just have to check in to the teacher."
"Oh."
"In the mean time I will show you around. I think your cool and everything but you should meet your own set of friends. we will still be friends though ok?."
"Okay.."

"And here we are."
"Huh what are we doing?"
"Just wait."
"Oh look who it is Sam!" I turned to see Michael standing there with calum and Luke.
"Look I don't want anything to do with you, I just want you guys to get to know Ash." Sam explained
"I thought you didn't want us to lay a finger on him." he said with a smirk.
"Do you need to touch someone while your talking to them? Oh wait your gay you want to touch every boy." Sam said with an evil chuckle that sent shivers down my back.
"I'm not gay!" Michael said.
"Anyways, can you like be friends with him,it would be weird with a boy who is straight to get in the an all girls group,"Sam said,"i need him back before the end of homeroom. I'll be with ray." she said walking away.
"So what was your name again?" Michael asked me.
"Um Ashton Irwin."
"Where are you from?"
"Sydney."
"Do you play any instruments?"
"I play the drums."
"Dude he'll be perfect!" I heard calum say.
"How would you like to join our band?"