What

Dylan's P.O.V.

When I got back to "my house, I never realized how tired I was till I was laying in my bed and when my head hit the pillow I was out.

"Dylan wake-up, me and your aunt need to tell you something". My uncle Scott said poking me.

"What why". I groaned looking up at him.

" Just meet downstairs in five!" He said sternly then he left my room.

As I walked downstairs I wondered what crawled up his pants. When I got into the living I couldn't believe my eyes. I saw Five boys staring at me smiling, what the hell.

"What the fuck are they doing here!" I said looking at them.

" Well Dylan me and your aunt have to go away for about three months or longer for work. I can't really trust you no offense so I called a close friend who is Simon Cowell, and he said that you can go stay with the boys. Since the boys are leaving for their tour soon you are going to go with them." He said looking at me waiting for my reaction.

"Wow this is a lot to take in...but I think I like these boys so I'm in "

The boys first look at me in shock but them started cheering and went up to me and gave me a big bear hug.

Then Zayn whispered in my ear "I can't wait" then winked at me. I looked up at him and smiled.

*two days later*

My Aunt and uncle just left for work and before they left they bought me three huge suitcases and let me buy a whole new wardrobe I didn't like that but whatever and then they left me with a credit card and my uncle said spend it on whatever I wanted. I heard a car honk outside so I grabbed two out of the three suitcases cause they are really heavy.

"Need help with those."Zayn said walking up to me.

"Sure if you even want to though" I said.

"Dylan it wouldn't be a problem so let me carry those" he said taking them out of my hands.

"Alrighty then!" I said then walking back into the house to grab my other suitcase backpack and purse, what can I say I always overpack.

"Damn Dylan what did you do pack the whole house!" Harry said sarcastically.

"Yep cause that's possible" I replied.

"Well all we have to do is go drop these off at our place, then we will go out to dinner then a movie." Liam said looking up at us.

"Sure" We all said.

"Let the fun begin!" Louis yelled while driving to their place. Oh man more like let the chaos begin.