The First Night

Dylan's P.O.V.

When we pulled up at their "flat" I was amazed it was beautiful a little smaller then uncle Scott's but still it was huge. Then they showed me to my room which was beautiful, then we went to dinner at a modern restaurant I forgot the name of. We had a blast at dinner the boys were hilarious, we almost started a food fight. But thanks to daddy direction he stopped us!
So after dinner we headed to the movies, so when we went to buy our tickets the boys asked what I wanted to see. I said it doesn't matter any movie was fine, so then they all looked at each other then all looked at me grinning mischievously. The Lou spoke up and said.
"The Conjuring."
Haha fucktards they think I'm scared of horror movies. There actually my favorite! So I decided to trick them and pretend I'm scared.
"Guys no please. I swear I'll end up shitting brix during the movie!" I said looking "sacred". I should be an actress. The boys all said suck it up, then we bought some snacks them went to our seats in the back of the theater so no one will recognize the boys.
"Hey guys guess what I lied before I absolutely love horror movies!" I said laughing at them then they were all staring at me like I was an alien.
"Well babe even though you love horror movies you might get scared and you can always use me as a teddy bear." Zayn said smirking at me.
"Actually Malik you probably will be the one using me as the teddy bear." I said giving the the other guys high fives. Zayn blushed after what I said aww that's so adorab...le NOOOOO not adorable i can not like Zayn I just can't that's so weird.
I was really enjoying the movie the producers did a great a great job making it. I looked at the other boys and it looked like they were all gonna cry so I decided to prank them.
"Guys I got to use the bathroom I'll be back soon alright!" I whispered to them. They all shook their heads. So I waited out side of the theater doors for a couple of minutes and grabbed a bucket of popcorn then went back into the theater. I slowly crept up the steps making sure none of the boys saw me then I went behind them and shouted
"SURPRISE MOTHER FUCKERS!" while pouring the bucket of
popcorn all over their heads.
"AHHHHHH!" They all screamed causing all the people in the theater jump. People then looked at us and some girls noticed them and screamed.
"IT'S ONE DIRECTION!" That's all it took before we ram out of the theater soon other girls joined in and a big group started chasing us luckily we made it to their car in time.
"WHAT THE HELL DYLAN!" They all yelled at me then I did what I did best...
"I'm Sowry." I said giving them my best puppy dog eyes batting my eye lashes and making my lip quiver. They all awed and said that its alright and they gave me a group hug. Haha that's right bitches the face always works.
"How do you do that?" Niall said looking at me with amazement.
"Do what?" I asked, looking slightly confused.
"Your puppy dog face it was impossible to be mad at you!"
"It takes practice." I replied.
After that we cracked jokes and sang at the top of our lungs all they back to their apartment.
When we went inside I went to my room and threw on some pjs cleaned off my make-up and all the rest of that lady crap, and headed downstairs were the boys were. I was so happy at what I saw they were playing x-box and guess what game... GRAND THEFT AUTO 5!!! I was so excited I literally screamed with joy, the boys then turned around and looked at me like I'm crazy.
"Bloody hell what are you screamin' about Dylan?"
"You guys are playing one of my most favorite x box games ever!" I said. Again they all looked at jaws dropped seriously Whats their problem!
"Boys close your mouths you'll catch flies!"
"This is crazy I've never met a girl who likes to play x box!" Liam said still in shock.
"Yeah, yeah hear it all the time hand me a controller and lets get this party started." I shouted. Harry tossed me one the. I plopped down on the couch. Three hours later we played so many round I can't even count I beat everyone every time.
"C'mon one more round please." Lou begged.
"No I'm tired and going to bed now!" I said.
Then I want to my room but before I went I'm my room I felt some one grab my arm I turned around and saw Zayn standing their looking perfect as ever. C'mon Dylan snap out of it. Zayn then did something really unexpected he...

Handed me my phone.