Lovely Four Months

Zayn's P.O.V.

I can't believe it's almost been four months! Four whole months since I asked Dylan to be my beautiful girlfriend. Now I'm taking her on a date.

Dylan's P.O.V.

Well today marks the day of four months since Zayn asked me to be his girlfriend! He told me to get ready cause he's taking me out on a date, and I'm just so excited. So since Zayn told me the date was casual but elegant, I decided to put my hair up into a Dutch flower which incase your wondering I perfected it when I went to my prom. Then I put a simple simple sky blue skater dress on with a white denim jacket, with a pair of ankle high white converse. Of course with a paper plane necklace I may have "borrowed" from Harry, with diamond stud earrings. Oh and my make-up was a oh so sexy smokey eye with natural foundation with a bold red color for my lips, all in all I say I look good. I then went down stairs to find Zayn.
"Zayn, Hun where are you cause, I'm ready to leave!'' I said looking around the flat. Then I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waste, then a pair of lips on my neck.
"Zayn, babe!" I moaned.
"Hmm" He said.
"I couldn't help my self you look so hot right now." He said still hugging me from behind.
Oh stop have you ever looked at yourself cause' your one to talk!" I replied facing him.
"All the time, just kidding but if I'm not mistaking I believe I have planned us a date!" He said taking my hand leading me towards his car.
After some time in the car which consisted of talking laughing and singing we arrived at our destination. I couldn't believe my eyes I could only imagine this to happen in movies but, this this was real.
"Zayn!" I said feeling breathless, in front of us was a hot air-balloon.
"Come on babe." Zayn said pulling me towards it. A guy was standing there.
"Hey Matt thanks again for driving this thing for us I probably would have killed us I I drove this!" Zayn said chuckling. Matt just smiled and replied by saying no problem.
Zayn then lead me into the basket that was quite large it had enough room for a table with two chairs a chair for mat to control the balloon and just some extra space. It was amazing going up into the air I felt so alive I think it was better than riding on my motorcycle.
When were in the air Zayn had made us dinner and we talked and gave each other kisses here and there. Then as we were watching above and below at the scenery, when Zayn made me face towards him I was confused at what he was doing. Then he got onto his knee I gasped a little, he then said.
"Dylan Marie Grace, since the first time I saw you I knew you were the one, I felt as if time stopped and that the only thing that was in motion was you and when you looked at me with your beautiful eyes I could only long at the fact that you weren't in my arms! I know we are way too young to be getting married and that it is to early too, so here today I have this promise ring. I make a promise to you Dylan Grace that we will be married one day and you will be known as Dylan Malik and we will have a family, I cannot promise you a fairy tale life but with me I will try my best to make it happen. So will you Dylan Grace take this promise ring?" He said looking at me in the eyes I had tears going down my cheaks and I kept thinking about how lucky I am and I nodded and he slipped the ring onto my finger. He then stood up and kissed me slowly but it was filled with so much emotion, we then pulled away Zayn even was crying. This was officially the best night of my life! When we got home Zayn quickly began kissing me and lets just say the rest if the night was very eventful!