1

Copyright 2015
All rights reserved to IdaRosic on wattpad
None of this story may be rewritten,reproduced or reformed in any way unless granted permission.

" Wilkinson, Gilinksy office now ! "Yelled Math teacher, as she pointed angry at doors.

Me and Marcy just rolled eyes and walked to office and knocked.

" Come in " says principal, we walked inside and sat on chairs infront of him.

"Well helo again miss.Wilkinson and miss. Gilinksy what happened this time? " he asked as he keeped his eyes on us.

Let's just say we were so many times in principal's office we can't even count.

" I threw a bubble gum in nerd's hair " I said not even caring what his reaction will be.

" And she freak out and teacher yelled on us and she send us here. " said Marcy

" Oh my Good are you girls trying to get expelled? " he yelled now standing up looking at us like we are some kind of animals.

" And deny pleasure of your to see us again? " said Marcy, and i high-five to her

" That's it one more time and you girls are expelled " he say

Me and Marcy just rolled eyes, and walked outside.

" Want to skip next class? " she asked

" You know me " I said and winked at her.

Me and her walked outside school and walked to our rock.

That is the place where we are free we don't give a shit, and we don't care about life

After 2 hours we said bye to each other and I walked inside my house

I walked inside and put my bag on floor, i heard my phone ringing so i picked up

" Hello " I said and put phone on speaker so I can hear it better.

" Its me " Cole yelled. "Are you trying to make me deaf?" I asked laughing a little.

Cole is mine and Marcy's bestfriend also he taught me how to hack.

" What do you want now Cole? " I asked going backwards in kitchen

" I want you to hack someones insta" he said like it's not big deal

" Sounds interesting, what account and how much? " I ask picking apple and taking a bite.

"JackJohnson for $12k" he said, wow that is big money for one acc

" Wowww that much for one account, what makes him so special" I asked.

" Well it's account of some weird blond Vine guy." He said.

" Oh okay then it's fine." I said finishing my apple.

" Okay I will text you details " he said as he hang up

I turned around to walk to my room when i saw Magcon boys and my brother.

" Um who are you? " asked my brother looking at me up and down

" And why do you want to hack my account? " asked some blond looking boy, i guess he is Jack Johnson.

" Sammy,Sammy long time no see " I said and smirked as i leaned on counter looking at all of them.

" Ayston? " he asked like it's not big deal, not even caring that he left me.