2

I woke up next to Marcy and then it hit me we are going on stupid Magcon.

I woke Marcy up and i took shower and put outfit black crop top, denim shorts, black vans and my Jordan snapback i curl my hair and looked myself in mirror. I want to dye my hair.

" Hey Marcy come here " i said as i was going thought my phone.

" What? " she asked, looking at my reflection in mirror.

" I want to dye my hair, let's go do it." i turned around and looked at her reaction.

"Oh my gosh awesome idea let's go do it and we can get tattoo too!" she said excited, i smiled.

Me and her grabbed  some money and walked downstairs and saw all the boys looking at us like cops.

" Where are you girls going? " asked Gilinsky as he looked at us up and down.

" To the mall " i said and pushed past him, Marcy followed.

"Okay, don't be late we have to leave today." He said walking to kitchen. I rolled my eyes.

We called uber to come pick us up, after 15min we arrived at Tattoo place, first i saw a guy that was covered in tattoos but still good looking.

" Hi guys i'm Romeo how can i help you girls? " he asked as he turned attention on us

" We would like matching tattoo" i said looking around place it's full of pictures.

" Okay, just sit on chair and show me your design." He said smiling. I nodded

We  sat on chair and i showed him what we want, he said himself that tattoos are great.

I was first so i laid down on chair and he started tattooing me. It hurt a bit but it was fine.
After he finished they looked amazing

I got the "You keep me wild" and Marcy got "You keep me safe"

" You like the tattoos ? " Romeoasked as he was taking his gloves off

" I love it " i said admiring tattoos in mirror.

" Thank you that will be $500" he said, he was not cheap artist and i knew it but he was really good which i appreciate so much

I handle him money and we said bye to each other.

We walked to Mall and pick up crop-tops and some leggings and jeans and new bikinies.

Sammy called me, i mentaly rolled my eyes.

" Where are you! you left 3 hours ago we need to go to airport " he said angry.

" Okay chill " i say and hang up.

We called uber again and he drove us to house, we walked inside and saw all boys and suitcases. I whispered to Marcy 'here we go' and she smirked.

" Heloo " i yelled so loud that people in Alaska could hear it.

" Hi we're ready to le-" stopped Johnson when he saw my tattoo since i was wearing crop top my tattoos he looked at Marcys side and screamed.

" JACK SAMMY GET DOWN HERE NOW " He yelled

We heard loud footsteps coming and we saw Sam and Jack

" Whats wrong? " asked Sammy worried

" Ask your sisters and look on their sides" he said about to pass out. I rolled my eyes.

All boys walked to us, Sammy turned me around so my side was facing him

" WHAT THE FUCK AYSTON??? " He yelled, " ARE YOU CRAZY? " He yelled and his veins on neck pooped out.

" Chill Sam its only 1 tattoo and it's not even big one " i said trying to calm him down

"This house is all messed up, but we have to leave now. " said Johnson,Sammy kinda dragged us out of room yesterday so we had to meet boys. I still hate all of them.

I looked at Marcy and she nodded we walked upstairs to get our bags and put bags in car and drove to airport.

We sat on plane and I listened to music, i fall asleep right after.

.

" Ayston wake up " I heard someone say. I opened my eyes and saw it was Marcy

I nodded and she smiled.

We picked  up our bags and sit in van we drove to hotel and i didn't talk to any of boys.

Boys are in 1 room and me and Marcy are in one.

Me and Marcy unlocked the doors and i fall on bed

" You know i didn't regret tattoo" she said breaking silent.

" Me too they are awesome " i said admiring my side looking in mirror

Me and her changed in pajama and fall asleep.

----------------------------------------------
A/N

I know its not really good capter but yea here you go guys i love you

Social Medias:

Snapchat; Ida.Rosic
Facebook: Ida Rosic
Vine: ItsIdaRosic
Twitter: ItsIdaRosic
Instagram: Ida.Rosic