35

'' C-Come again!? '' I said/yelled.

'' You are adopted.'' She said again.

'' Wow wow, so you are not my mom, and he is not my brother.'' I said and point at Sammy

'mom' started crying and Gina ( Cameron's mom ) looked at me with sad eyes, same did Cameron

'' Who are my real parents? '' I asked.

'' Me.'' Gina said. '' Y-You're my mom? '' I asked.

'' Yes your real mom.'' She said. I didn't know what to say or what to do, i just stood there like an idiot.

I did one thing. I walk to Gina and hug her, she hugged back and started crying, Sammy started crying too.

We broke the hug and I walk to Cameron. '' So you're my brother.'' I said smiling.

'' Yeah.'' He said and hug me, i hug back.

Sammy walk to me and hug me. '' No matter what you will always stay my little sister.'' He said.

'' You to Big bro.'' I said.

'' So what are we gonna do now? '' I ask, sitting on chair.

'' So  you will come live with me and Cameron in California.'' said Gina and smiled.

'' Oh.'' I said. I look at Lori ( Sammy's mom ) she was crying.

'' So when are we leaving.'' I asked, walking to fridge.

'' Tomorrow at 8am.'' said Cameron. I smiled, even tho i now found out that i am adopted i am happy that Gina is my real mother

'' So I will go pack my bags.'' I said and walk upstairs.

I walk upstairs and lay on my bed, i look around my room. I will miss Omaha i mean i live here like 16 years, and I just it's weird.

I walk to my closet and pick up suitcase I fill  it with everything I have every single clothes, and all.

I walk to bathroom, and pack my things like shampons, shaving blades, and all.

When I finished I had 3 suitcases. Wow I never knew i will have that much clothes.

I grab my phone and saw text from Hallie.

Hallie: You alive?

How I'm gonna tell them? Hey I'm adopted and I'm moving in another state?

Me: Hey I just find out that I'm adopted and Gina is my mom, and I'm moving in California with them...

Hallie: WHAT? I'm gonna miss youuu

Me: I know i just I'm leaving tomorrow at 8am, can you and Marcy come over?

Hallie: Yeah we will be over in 5.

I put my phone down and hear someone knocking on doors. '' Who is it? '' I asked

'' Me.'' Cameron said. '' Come in.'' I said. He come inside and lay next to me.

'' What is wrong? '' He asked.

'' I just It's hard I will leave my bestfriends here and I just-'' He cut me off by hugging me.

'' I know It's hard but we will get throw this, okay? '' He asked.

I just nodded and cuddle in his chest.

'' So do you want to change your last name to Dallas or you want to leave Wilkinson.'' He asked and look me in eyes.

'' Dallas.'' I said. He smiled and nodded.