12

I looked at time 12:56pm

'' I want to go to Mall '' i said, i looked around for free spot and i saw one right next to Taylor, i sat beside him and he turned his head and pecked my lips

'' Okay we will be leaving in 10min '' said Nash and we all agreed. " Do you want to do anything except going to mall?" Taylor whispered in my ear and he bit a little on my ear. I shiver. " No, do you?" I asked, i was melting inside like damn who wouldn't. He shook  his head.

I walked outside and sat in Taylor's Range Rover. I was waiting for them and after a short time they all pilled in . I mean most of them someone was riding with Cameron and Nash bc well Cash duhh. After short period we arrived at Mall. Girl need clothes.

'' Okay so you boys go buy what you guys want, and me and Marcy need things '' i said and gave her look, she looked confused but after second she made 'O' with mouth and nodded.

''But... Can we go? '' asked Johnson, and looked at boys they all had same look on faces. " Okayyy let's go to Victoria Secret." I said, and count 1...2....3 i turned around and saw they were all gone."Well that was fast." Marcy said laughing.

We went to Victoria Secret and bought bunch of bra's and underwear.

'' 456.09$ '' said lady to me, and gave me look 'you wont pay all this' and i smirked and gave her my credit card, her eyes went wide. I just laughed.

After about 4 hours of shopping we finished it all  in Starbucks.

We arrived in all 18 bags in our hands i saw boys sitting talking,and when Nash saw me with bags he rushed to help me." Thank you Nash." I smiled showing my teeth, " Welcome." He said back. Someone cleared throat, i looked up and saw Taylor. Oh shit. He gave hard glare to Nash, and Nash looked down and put bags down gave me weak smile and walked to Cameron. "Taylor! What was that about!?" I asked him looking at him mad.

"Are you serious?" He asked me, looking at me like he would kill me. " You are impossible." I rolled my eyes and pick up my bags and walked outside starbucks and i put my bags inside car  " He is so annoying." I whispered to myself. "Then why are you dating him?" Someone asked, i turned around fast, and i hold onto my heart. " What the heck Cameron?" I  whispered. " Do you want to give me heart attack???" He just chuckled. I hit his chest, and playful rolled my eyes. I was about to say smth but Taylor cut me off "Let's go people." And he gave me mean look, i was about to fight him but Cameron pulled me back " He is not worth it, trust me." He looked in my eyes, i nodded and we sat in car and droved back. When we arrived i grabbed my bags and walked upstairs, i put them down on floor and changed in my pajamas. I laid on bed going thought my phone untill Taylor walked inside." What was that about in mall?" He asked me looking me. " What? He just helped me with damn bags while u were just sitting there drinking your starbucks like some white girl." I'm so done, he thinks he can tell me what i can do? He was about to say smth but he just closed his mouth and shook his head and walked outside. I'm so done with this.

I got text from Cameron. " We are leaving for New York in 3 days :) " i laughed and put my phone down.

----------------------------------

A/N

So yeah they will be leaving in New York i'm just trying to make things better. If you have any idea about next Chapter message Me. Love you all:)

Social Medias:

Instagram: Ida.Rosic

Twitter: ItsIdaRosic

Vine: ItsIdaRosic

Facebook: IdaRosic

Snapchat: Ida.Rosic