16

I woked up next to Taylor.

" Taylor " i whispered as i climbed on top of him.

" Mmmhmm" he moaned, as i laid there. I gave him a little kiss, after 2 sec. he started kissing back, he flip us over so he was on top. I smiled and pushed him of me. I laughed a little '' You are so mean.'' he said crossing his arms over his chest. I laughed and went in bathroom to get changed.I pick up skinny jeans white crop-top, Vans that i wore yesterday.

" Ugh this color is sooo boring i will dye it today " i said looking at my hair from mirror. I went on google to try to find some nice pics." That will be sexy " said Taylor as he wrap his arms around my waist from back.

" You need to stop doing that " i said and turned around and wrap my arms around his neck

" Why? " he asked with baby voice making me smile wide. I heard someone knocking on doors. '' I will go see who it is.'' I said, Taylor nodded and went to get shower.

I opened and saw Johnson." Hi Jack " i said smiling. I'm in good mood today

" Hi Ayston, we need to pick up my sister Hayley " he said and scratched back of his neck.

" I didn't know you have sister" i said kinda confused.

" Yeah i have i keept her in secret soo she will not get hate " he said, oh i never thought of that. I mean when we were little there was always one girl in his house, and they always said it's their little cou-'' We will leave in about hour.'' He said cutting off my thoughts. I nodded and closed doors." Johnson has sister? " asked Taylor as he walked outside with towel wrapped around his waist.

" Yeah i was surprised, i still am'' I said laughing a little, i went on my phone to see if someone texted.

" Let's go to see if guys are awake. " he said all dressed now. '' Carry me? '' I asked with my button lip out, he laughed and pick me up bridal style. I smiled.

We walked to Nash's room and i opened door and we just walked inside. He threw me on couch where all boys were and i laughed. '' Why are you in such a good mood??'' asked Sammy laughing. '' I don't know it's just good day.'' I said. '' Ayston can i talk to you?'' asked Marcy. '' Yeah sure.'' I said we stood up and walked outside room.

" Jack....Johnson.....asked me out" she said happily. I smiled big " OmG that is great, my baby is growing up! " i said and hugged her. '' I'm older u know.'' she said laughing '' I know shush now.'' I said. Right when we were about to walk back inside they walked outside. '' We are leaving.'' said Gilinsky i nodded. Taylor walked to me and handle me my phone '' You always forget your phone.'' he said and pecked my lips. I smiled

" So what is Hayley like? " i asked as we sat in uber.

" Well she has blue eyes, brown hair with blond ombrè she is funny, sportish she plays football she dance " he said all proud. '' How come u never told us about her Johnson?'' asked Sammy. ''Well only one who knew was Gilinsky, and Sammy do you remember that little girl who was always at my house?'' Asked Johnson and Sammy nodded. '' Well we always said she is cousin, but she was actually my little sister". Oh wow. i knew it. But as soon Gilinsky was about to say something our uber said that we are here. We walked inside. My eyes landed on girl 5'5 and about 15-16 years. She was exactly as Johnson described.

When she saw Jack she runned to him and jumped in his arms. We all went awww

" Guys this is H-" He was cutt off by her.

" HEY i know my own name " she said laughing a little.

" Hi my name is Hayley Marie Johnson but you can call me Hallie " she introduced herself. I smiled and walked to her. '' Hey I'm Ayston.'' I said smiling. She smiled back. '' You are so pretty in person.'' she said. I blushed a little '' Thank you so much.'' I said. I looked down at her outfit skinny jeans flower Vans and t-shirt.

" So really that was your last clean t-shirt? " i asked laughing. She nodded laughing a little.

We all sat in van and droved to ice cream shop.

" Guys let's walk around city " i said

They all agreed and we all hop outside

We ordered ice cream, and started eating

" Okay girls you can go to mall just keep phones on, and yeah have funn " said Cameron as he walked away with Nash,Matt and Shawn.

Me and girls smiled and walked to mall

" Let's go to Victoria secret " said Marcy

" Yeah i need couple of bras " said Hallie

We walked inside and bought bunch of bras and underwear

We walked to Vans shop and i bought 1 vans they are so amazing and Marcy bought 2, and Hallie 1.

We walked to Forever21 and bought bunch of shorts and croptops

We walked around mall and we finished in starbucks

" Ugh im so tired " said Hallie as she sip her starbucks

" Same " me and Marcy said in same time

" Let's go to Apple i want new phone " said Hallie as she looked at her blue iPhone5c

" Okay after we finish drinks " said Marcy me and Hallie laught.

" So in which room you will be? " asked Marcy

" I dont't know probably in Jack's " she said confused.

" I have idea " i said.

" okay we listen " said Hallie

" Let's rent our own room just for us " i said, i mean i don't rally think she would want to stay with boy in room even if it's her brother. '' Yeah that is good idea.'' she said.

We finished our drinks and walked to apple.

Hallie got iPhone6 and blue phone case

" Let's dye our hairs " i said.

" Yeah why not " said Marcy

" I would love to " said Hallie

We walked to hairsalon and i got
Like black hair and pink ombrè it was amazing

Marcy got just little purple ombrè, and Hallie was beautiful she had all purple hair, but not dark one the light one it look amazing

After we finished we paid and walked inside cab, and boys started saying like how good our hair looks and all. We just thanked them and droved back to hotel room.

" Guys what do you think of me starting Youtube? " i asked and right when i asked that Matthew spit his drink out. I laughed '' Well i am for it'' said Sammy. '' That would be amazing.'' Said Matt smiling at me, i smiled back. In corner of my eye i saw Taylor giving Matt death glare. '' I was thinking about doing it every Monday.'' I said. '' Ohhh and btw we will rent out own room.'' I said to boys.

" Why? " asked Johnson.

" Because we need to talk about our stuffs " said Hallie

'Okay' they all say

I picked up my things and walked to room where girls are i unpack and change in pajama and laid on bed

" You girls want to watch netflix? " i asked

They nodded

We turn Vampire diaries and about 4 episodes we fall asleep

-------------------------

A/N

SO SORRY GUYS I FORGOT THAT Marcy and JackJ going on date, well let's just say they went on date, and now they are dating...