11

I woke up by someone carrying me, i heard giggling i opened one eye and saw Cameron was carrying me

" Put me do-". Before i could finish what i was about to say I was in water.
I swimmed to air and i saw all boys and Marcy laughing on floor.

" What the freak!?" I yelled,I was so angry. How could they do this, i was sleeping.

I stepped outside of pool and walked to my room i took shower and washed my hair and put it in messybun, i put on pair of sweatpants and sweatshirt, i walked downstairs and saw them on couch

" That was awesome " said Johnson as he was about to show me video, but i knocked his phone down.

" You guys are so stupid " i said and walked to kitchen, to get something to eat.

"Hey Ayston it was joke " said Sammy.

" I know and i don't care " i said as i grabbed toast. I put it in toaster while i was putting Cheese on table.

" I'm gonna go for run, Marcy u in? " asked not taking my eyes off toaster.

" Sure " she said, she was in middle of talking to Johnson. They are really kicking it. But i don't think Gilinsky likes it at all, I waited for my toast to be done. And i ate it after.

I walked upstairs and changed in Nike pro runners, Adidas sport bra, and Nike Pro shorts Marcy changed in Nike sport bra, Nike spandex, and Nike runners. I picked up my iPod and earphones and i pick up my puls thing and put it in my left arm and left leg. We walk downstairs and they all stare at us. " Byeee " me and Marcy walked outside.

I picked up iPod and turn

Monster - Skrillex

" Let's be back in 2 hours i will run on this side and you on other side " i said to Marcy she nodded.

I start running into woods and i did few jumps and i stretched, i runned like 5 miles i look at my puls thing that had time on it, it was 4:34 wow such a nice workout. I walked inside house.

"Did u really runned for 3 hours straight? " ask Sammy.

"I did" i said out of breath. I sat on couch.

" How many miles did you run? " asked Aaron

" Like 5-6 " i said taking off puls thing of my leg and arm.

I walked upstairs and saw Marcy sleeping on bed i fill bathtub with bubbles and i strip my clothes and sat inside.

I open wattpad and read some stories and some fanfics that fans write about boys.

I finally finished and i wrap towel around me and picked up underwear and pajama and put it on, i sleep in sport bra because regular bra is kinda weird to sleep in. I lay on bed next to Marcy and fall asleep, Taylor will sleep somewhere.

----------------

A/N

Hi Guys i finally update, in Monday will be not updates because it will be my bestfriend birthday and i have to travel like half of world to go se her and yea i didn't se her for long time.

Social Medias:

Snapchat: Ida.Rosic
Facebook: Ida Rosic
Instagram: Ida.Rosic
Vine: ItsIdaRosic
Twitter: ItsIdaRosic