Her Man

Chapter One: Her Man

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Shailene's POV

Well.. I was working in a shopping mall at Victoria's Secret during summer break, a very handsome man named Tyler worked in the football store next to me. We used to do some harmless flirting all the time, but it never went any further than that. We both knew that we would never see each other again, so nothing mattered. He's buff, athletic, and... Hot. But, not exactly my type. He's been avoiding me, but it doesn't matter. Maybe he's too busy getting pleasure from any girl he wants. He's dangerous, but so tempting at the same time.

I like him, but I don't just want to become another notch on his belt.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"BUZZ", my alarm clock rang as it did every morning. I began to hate it.

It was 7:00, so I had about an hour and a half to get ready before my half hour drive to the mall. I slowly got out of bed, resenting every little bit of the sunlight starting to peak through my transparent window shades.

I had just moved into my own condo about 15 minutes away from my parents. I've always been very independent, so it didn't startle any one of us. But, those fifteen minutes were long enough for me to move from South Chicago High, to North Chicago High. And, I dreaded it. I didn't know if people were going to call me ugly, or hate me. Oh goodness..

I proceeded to take a speedy 15 minute shower to wake me up. I walked out of the bathroom in a towel heading towards my bedroom. I put on some skinny jeans, a floral crop top, and set a pair of matching flats aside to wear soon. Then comes the hair. Oh, the hair. It had air dried by now. But the long, brown mess had tangled all te way down to my but. So I brushed it out, and enhanced the waves by adding a few curls. I put on just a little black eyeliner, and skin tone eye shadow, with some mascara, and then jumped in my Civic for work.

Tyler's POV

"Yes babe, tomorrow is good", I ended a long talk with girlfriend #21.. Or #23.. I have no idea. Just a girl that couldn't handle a one night stand. So she became a girlfriend.. Like many others. When you have my looks, I can play women like toys. They are toys. But the one toy I can't play with is Shailene. But it's her fault.

It was 8:30 as I arrived at the mall. I opened the shop my father owns, and secretly waited for Shailene. My friend Jason takes care of everything while I just... Supervise.. And visit Shailene. She was different. She would always joke about how many different girls I've had sex with. And she would always make it funny, but at the same time making me feel rubbish because in no way would she ever want to be with me.

But I needed her. I needed her bad. It was a struggle everyday for me not to lose control, not to take advantage.

Everything about her, her piercing green eyes, along with her hour glass shape, and amazing breasts. My mouth waters when she smiles with her crescent shaped lips, revealing her snowy white teeth.

I get hard every single time I lay my eyes on her. So I've been trying to avoid her. It hurts me that she thinks that she's one of the other girls. But I don't blame her. I know that she would never let me take advantage of her.

But, She's amazing towards me. Occasionally though, I hear her resent towards me in her voice, but it always puzzles me because her eyes tell a whole different story.

Dear lord, my mixed feelings gut me every time I think of her.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I heard her light footsteps walking towards her shop, and I couldn't hold myself back.

"Hey, Shai" I welcomed her

"Hey!" she responded enthusiastically

"Need some help?" I offered

"Yep" she said popping the p

I opened her gate to Victoria's, and she thanked me by giving me a hug, my hands touching her bare lower back because of the shirt she was wearing. I could feel shivers going up her spine as she smiled at me.

It was shortly 9:00, and the mall opened. It was a Saturday, so by 9:30, it was already packed.

And next, the complete unexpected happened.

The mall security system went off. The lights flashing blue, signaling that it was a lockdown.

I walked into Shailene's shop, both of us smiling knowing that it was fake.

But then, we heard the vicious sound of gun shots, and people screaming for help just down the hall. Shit..

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

First Chapter [ X ]

•Vote

•Comment

•Follow

•Share

:)