Chapter 17

Part 17
Cheryl's Point of View

I sighed as I walked into the living room the following morning. Ashley had gone out somewhere, he left a note but I didn't bother reading it properly. To be honest, I was too tired to care where he was. I pushed some of Ashley's stuff to the edge of the couch and sat down and turned on the tv. I hadn't even spent a day with Ashley and he was already starting to annoy me. It was the little things he didn't do that annoyed me. For example, he didn't hang his coat up when he came in. Kimberley always hung both mine and her coats up whenever we came in. He also didn't hug me randomly, like Kimberley did. I couldn't help but compare him to Kimberley, she was just so perfect.

After watching tv for a few hours, I got a phone call from Hillary telling me that my flat had bee fully redecorated. I couldn't wait to go and see it, I missed being in it and having my own space. That's maybe what I needed from Ashley, my own space so I could concentrate on the things I liked about him and not on the things I didn't.

“Hey babe, glad to see you're awake.” Ashley greeted as he walked into the house. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my forehead before taking a seat next to me on the couch.

“Hillary called today, she said I can move into my flat tonight!” I squealed in excitement as I cuddled into him.

“That's great babe!” He hugged me tighter. “Are you going tonight then?”

“Yeah, I want to see it as soon as I can!”

“Well babe, how about we finish watching this film and then we can go over?”

“Yeah, let's do that then.” I smiled as he took my hand in his and we both turned our attention back to the tv.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

“Hurry up!” I called to Ashley as I ran out of the car and up to my flat. Ashley was trialling behind, carrying my suitcases that I had left at his.

“I'm coming!” He called back. “If you helped carry your own stuff, I would be there quicker!” I knew he was teasing me so I just rolled my eyes at him.

I waited impatiently for him to stand next to me, and as soon as he did, I unlocked the door and walked inside.

“Look, Ash!” I gasped as I took in my new surroundings. “This looks amazing!”

“Yes, you do look amazing Cheryl.” He replied as he walked over to me and slipped his arms around my waist.

“Ashley, I'm being serious!” I giggled as I began to feel him kiss my neck, working his way up to my lips. I kissed him back gently before pushing on him away from me.
“Why did you push me away?” He frowned.

“Because I want to admire the rest of my flat.” I pecked him on the lips before grabbing his hand and dragging him with  me into the kitchen.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

“Babe, are you sure you don't want me to stay?” Ashley asked for the tenth time.

It was eight o'clock and I told Ashley to go home because I was having an early night. He was worried about me though and didn't want to leave me, but I needed him to go because I had other plans.

“Yeah, it's fine.” I replied, getting annoyed at him. “I'm having an early night, so as soon as you go, I'll lock up and then go to bed.”

“Okay, if you're sure...” He was hesitant about it, so I kissed him quickly and smiled before walking him to the door. “I'm going out with my mates tomorrow, but I'll call you, okay?”

“That's fine, Ash. Goodnight.”

“Night babe.” He kissed my cheek before I closed the door.

I walked over to my window and watched him get in his car and drive away. As soon as he was out of sight, I grabbed my phone and text the girl I had been missing all day.

“Kimba, get over here now. I need you xx”

I got a text back a few minutes later.

“On my way babe xx”