IM IN LOVE WITH A GHOST

Preface:

Eddie Alexander 

Born: 4th March, 1958

Died: 5th September, 1975

Life: Eddie lived with his parents in Victoria. His dad was abusive, and would always hit him, or his mum if he didn't get things his way. His dad was a very aggressive person. On September 4th, his dad murdered his mother. He stabbed her repeatedly in the back and rapped her dead body. Then buried her in the back yard. On September 5th, Eddie came home from his friend's house, and walked into his parents room and saw blood everywhere, and a bloody knife on the floor. Eddie was devastated, and scared when his dad walked into the room.

Jenna Marie

Born: 15th July, 1995

Life: Jenna and her family lived in NSW all her life. When she was 14, she met Dylan, the love of her life. They dated for a year, and she felt like her life was perfect. Then her boyfriend cheated on her with the school slut, and lied about it. Then days later he dumped her harshly. She felt like her life was ruined. She was so hurt by him, and hasn't dated anyone since. She feels like she can never fall in love again. She's scared of love, and doesn't want to ever fall in love again.

When she was 15, her parents decided to move to Victoria. She didn't care where they moved to, she was just happy at the thought of never seeing Dylan again. Her parents weren't very rich, so they chose a fairly decent looking house. Mostly because the rent paid well. She's been living in that house ever since.