Chapter 1

Jenna's POV

I just got back from school. Ugh! Another boring day coming from my boring life. I only have one friend, and that's Lily. She's the best. But she wasn't at school today which sucked even more!

I walked into my room, and chucked my bag at my wardrobe. I groaned at how boring my room looked. It was fairly big, but I didn't have much stuff. I had a double bed, with my bed side table. Opposite that, is my wardrobe and next to that was my desk and shelf. I put on all my school books in my shelf, and my laptop usually stays on my desk. My TV is near the corner of my room. Oh, and my douchest with all my make up and jewelry is next to my TV. That's about it. I know, boring isn't it?

I grabbed my laptop from my desk, and sat on my bed with it. I wasn't a very exciting person. I got on facebook, and saw no new notifications, and no new messages. Oh gee, aren't I so loved?

I closed down my internet, and turned on some music. I put on Falling In Reverse's album 'The Drug In Me Is You' on shuffle. As I got up, I pulled out my diary from my shelf. I don't like to call it a diary, I prefer the term journal. I usually write in it when I'm sad, or depressed, and feel like I need to write down my feelings, because no one's there to listen to me.

I opened up my journal, and got my black pen and began writing.

Journal,

Such a boring day today. Nothing new happened out of the ordinary. Well, there was a fight today between the two school sluts, but I didn't really know why. Probably just fighting over who's skankier  ;) hahaha

Lily wasn't at school today. That totally sucked!

I had maths class today, and there was a new student coming into our class. His name? Blake Jones. He's kinda cute I admit, but I didn't really take much notice. I don't want to like anyone, or fall in love with anyone. That's just the way I am.

Everyday I think about it... the memories come back like it was just yesterday.

...Dylan. Yes, I know I write about him all the time, but I can't help it. I don't miss him I just... miss the feeling of love. And what it's like to feel loved. I feel like I'm not good enough for anyone.

It's because of him is why I'm scared to love. Falling in love is like falling into a never ending hole. But when that person breaks your heart, that’s when you go crashing, and hit the ground.

I was interrupted from my writing by a disturbed noise coming from my air conditioner.

"Stupid air conditioner" I muttered, as I got up and walked over to the corner of my room, got on my tip toes and wacked my air conditioner. I got back down on my feet, and sighed in relief that the voice finally stopped. I turned back around and jumped in shock, taking in a deep breath. My journal wasn't on my bed, it was opened, and... floating in mid air? But how?

I walked slowly to my journal that was floating in mid air. Seconds later, I saw a figure of a ghost, holding my book. I stopped in my tracks, and didn't make a sound. I guessed it was a boy. He had his head down reading my journal entry. Moments later, he looked up at me with his crystal blue eyes, and faded away into mid air, as my book dropped onto the floor. Did I just see what I thought I saw?

I picked up my journal off the floor and put it back in my shelf. I turned off my light, and tucked myself in my bed, just thinking about what just happened.

I couldn't believe my eyes! I just saw a ghost? A boy ghost. Holding my journal, and reading it? I didn't see him at first though. At first I thought my book was just floating in mid air, but then he showed myself to me. I've lived here for about a year now, and I've never seen him before.

I have no idea why he was reading my journal, though. I don't even know what he was doing in my room.

Just my luck, my air conditioner was making that annoying noise again. I don't know what it is, but it shits me off! It's so annoying!

I got up from my bed, and turned my light back on. I walked back over my air conditioner and wacked it. My light started flashing bright to dim repeatedly. I thought the power was going to go out. It wasn't raining or thundering, which left me confused. My air-con started making that noise again, so I wacked it harder. All of a sudden my light went out. Oh great! I walked over to my window, and opened it just a little bit to let the moon light shine over my room, just so I could see everything. I looked over at my bed, and saw the boy again. He was sitting at the end of it, looking at me. I looked into his crystal blue eyes and smiled. I was still incredibly creped out that a ghost was in my room, but I could tell he was harmless, and wouldn't hurt me. He was so gorgeous. He had brown hair with his fringe hanging over his head, just above his eyes. I adored his eyes. They were like crystal blue. The moon light shined off them making them stand out. I walked over to my bed and sat down next to him.

"Who are you?" I whispered to him. He looked back at me and smiled at me.

"Eddie" he whispered back. His smile was just prefect. I was just about to ask him something else, but he faded away into the air again. My smile dropped, as I tucked myself back into my bed. I didn't want him to leave. I just wanted to talk to him more. He was gorgeous. He's like nothing I've ever seen before. His eyes, his smile... he was just perfect.

My thoughts kept Eddie on my mind, and my eyes shut down slowly, as I drifted off into a deep sleep.