Chapter 2

*Spencer's P.O.V*

We sat on Finn's black leather couch talking about where he came from, what university he's thinking about going to and his twin brother.

"You have a twin brother?" I asked, slowly sipping my bubbly champagne.

"Yes I do. His name's Jack. I'm older than him though,"

"I'm the oldest out of me and my brother too. By a whole 3 minutes!" I giggled.

"I'm older by 2 minutes but I always remind him about it!" he laughed with me. "And here he is!"

I whirled around to see a boy who looked almost exactly the same as Finn. He was wearing a navy t-shirt with white stripes, black jeans and black skater vans.

"Hey," he shot me the same perfect smile as his brother had.

"Uh Jack this is Spencer. She lives up the road," Finn explained pouring himself another glass of champagne.

"Nice to meet you," I said to Jack who now had a glass of champagne too.

"So what University do you go to?" Jack asked me as he sat on the black leather love seat across from us.

"I go to Carlton University. It's pretty good. But to be honest I don't really want to go back." I sighed, dreading the thought of having to move back into my small cramped uni room I shared with Emma and my friend Eliza.

"We were looking at that one but you liked the St John College or whatever it's called didn't you Finn?" Jack asked his brother.

"Yeah, but the Carlton one was nice too." he replied.

We sat and talked about more things like what sort of music we both liked, movies and books before Harrison waltzed in from the kitchen and started hitting it off with Jack. After about another 10 minutes of talking someone suggested we all go swimming. Although it was coming close to Autumn now, it had still been quite warm the last few weeks so hopefully the water wouldn't be too cold.

"Yeah ok!" I agreed eagerly before grabbing my keys and running home. I found Harrison's, Melissa's swimsuits before running into my room to get mine.

I looked for my one-piece swimsuit everywhere but I couldn't find it so I just grabbed my blue and white floral bikini and black board shorts and shoved them into the bag with all the other stuff and hurried back downstairs and out the door locking it behind me.

Once I got back and got changed into my bikini, I grabbed my pink towel and headed towards Jack's and Finn's swimming pool. When everyone was there we decided we'd count to 3 and all jump in at once.

"1, 2, 3!"

There was 1 massive splash as Finn, Jack and Harrison jumped in at the same time and Melissa and I stood on the edge laughing.

"Hey!" yelled Harrison flicking his hair back.

Melissa and I stood there laughing at the boys and didn't realise that Finn had snuck out of the pool and crept up behind us. Suddenly I felt a wet hand on my back and Finn pushed me and Melissa into the water with a splash.

We all just floated around laughing before Melissa started a splashing war.

"Stop! Stop! Please Stop" I squealed to Finn who just splashed me harder.

After another 15 minutes of splashing and shoulder wars, I pulled myself up and out of the pool and sat on the edge with my towel wrapped around my shoulders. Everyone else got out because the pool got cold but I just stayed dangling my feet in the dark, cold water. Looking down I could just see tiny specks of the luminous pink nail polish on my toes.