Author's Note

So this is my first attempt at a Werewolf story, please don't judge me... hehehe

             Werewolves aren't really my thing, i'm more into vampires and god's as you would have known from reading Thaliah: The Vampire's Diamond and Thaliah Revelations: Wanted. Yet i'm trying my skills at variating into the Fantasy of Werewolves. The story may become violent at times because Werewolves are sometimes aggressive and short tempered. There may be some affectionate scenes at different points due to the flow of the story to show feelings involved, so what I am saying is that it may become Rated R at points... YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED! I have dug as deep as I can into my imagination to make my story as original as possible from the normal lores, though some lores are to be expected. I really hope to god this story's plot is unique. All Rights Are Reserved and if i'm lucky, I may finish in time for the watty awards, HeHeHe. As always, I appreciate your comments and your votes and hope you'll enjoy my story. As always Happy Reading World...

Oh, by the way the video  in its section, is sung by a korean-chinese group named EXO, the song is called "Wolf"

Waiting For Rayne...

       The world we live in is not like it used to be, its different now, different religions, traditions, opinions, and they are all trying to find a common ground...

        Rayne Samina Cambridge is your average twenty two year old, finished University, graduated at the top of her class, a professor of Science and dating the most extraordinary guy. The future seems bright for Rayne, until fate will take her to a former home only to throw her into a world she was vaguely aware of and tie her to a destiny she had never dreamed to have... A world of deception, chaos and hidden truths are just waiting in the winds...

What will be HER decision ?

OR 

Will HE let her have a choice?

THREE  tribes, TWO alphas, ONE KING... waiting for Rayne