Doyle

((Picture of Doyle))

I walk into Nicca's hospital room to see him jolt away from Sarah's hand on the glass. I silently walk up to her and hug her from behind.

"It will be alright my love," I said in a deep voice. "We will help him get better. We will find a way so you can hold your baby."

She looks up and smiles at me. Tears still going down her cheeks. She mouths, 'Thank You' no sound coming from her.

I walk over and check on Nicca's vital signs and look over at him, looking him right in the eyes. His eyes widens then moves from my eyes to the machine he is hooked up to.

"This is a heart monitar, to monitar your heart beat and these are tubes that are connected to your arm is giving you the vitamins and nurisment you need so you can be healthy." I tell him abouth the machines and tubes as I point them out to him.

Out of the corner of my eyes I can see him watching everyone's movement. "He will be a great hunter when he gets older. Very percisive." I thought to myself.

I go to Sam's office to see him writing on Nicca's chart. I look over to see writing about his weight, body tempature and his coloring.

"What's that tempature and coloring about?" I ask Sam.

"Nicca's body tempature changes on it's own and his coloring changes when he is either healthy or sickly. As of what I noticed." Sam answers not looking up from the charts. "I wonder if it is from his gender. His DNA shows that he has the exact same amount of genes to be of both genders." Sam adds on.

"Both genders? That's rare. Very rare." I said.

Sam yawns from lack of sleep. Hands me the charts and starts to explain the blood tests and what each color on the test results mean.

Nicca is not going to be an easy child to raise Not like his half bothers and sisters anyways.