Chapter 13

I woke up early the next morning, with a small hang over. Getting up quietly I changed into some comfy clothes. I went to the kitchen and started making some breakfast.  I decided to make pancakes, waffles, eggs, and bacon.  After all the party that happened last night I think we need a good breakfast. I was working on making the eggs and bacon when someone grabbed me from behind.

"So what is my lovely girlfriend up to?" Eli asked from behind me. I replied that I was making breakfast and tried to focus on the eggs, but it just failed. 

"Eli go set the table,"  I said turning around, while I grabbed a plate to put the bacon on. He nodded his head and went to set the table. Finishing the eggs I put them on another plate. Walking to the fridge I grab drinks. As I finished I went to help Eli.

"BOO!!!" he said from behind me causing me to scream. Soon all the boys come downstairs mumbling and rubbing their eyes.  Went they reach the dining room; they seem to chipper up. Saying thank you they all dug in even Eli. I turned on my heel and headed upstairs to get changed into regular clothing and to take a shower. 

I finished my shower and stood in front of my closet for at least 15 minutes until I decided on this. Deciding I want to change my hair color, I grab my wallet and purse and head downstairs picking a pair of cars up. 

"I'll see you boys later!" I yelled as I walked out to the garage. I drove to the hair salon and picked a color I wanted my hair to be. I finally decided on  this . To me it was perfect! 

I thanked the hair dressed and payed. Driving home jamming out "Don't Forget".  I called Eli up and told him to have the boys and himself in the living in about 5 mins. I got to the house parking the car, I walked in excited to show the boys my new make-over. I walk into the living room and see the boys watching TV. 

"SURPRISE!!!!" I scream out and they all turned around, mouths hanging open. "Whatcha think??" excitement in my voice.

Jesse was the first to speak. "I love it!" My smile got bigger and the rest of the guys agreed. Guess shock pulled over them.

I walk into the kitchen cleaning up the breakfast mess. 

"Hey babe," Eli says walking in, I turned around and smiled at him. He comes up to me and kisses me. I smile and pull away, turning to finish the dishes. "Hurry up! I want to take you out again. This time without you getting kidnapped by a lunatic." he whispered into my ear.