Chapter 4

“Ellie, it’s okay.” Jesse whispered in my ear holding me close, rocking me back and forth slowly.

“Just stop-p-p Jesse." I said getting up and walking to the door. Before I could get out Jesse grab me. 

“I know what he did to you! That’s why we kidnapped you Ellie!” he yelled, his grip becoming stronger by the second.

“Damn it Jesse! I don’t care anymore! Do what you want with me.” I said getting quieter by the end. He let me go and pushed past me.  I didn’t know what to do. I was at a lost, at a standstill. I just sat down and thought of what Jesse just told me. I soon fell asleep.

“Daddy…” I said running up to him. I was 7 years old when he started drinking. “Where’s mommy?”

Mommy left because of you! You little bitch!” he said slapping me. I started crying, “SHUT THE FUCK UP!” he yelled at me for crying, only making me cry harder.

Later that night when I was sleeping Dad came in and he raped me. After that he would do it almost every night when he came home. Sometimes he would hit me when I got home from school.

“Get up bitch!” he screamed at me dragging me up by my hair.

“Yes, sir” I said looking down.

“Put this on and meet me downstairs.” I just nodded and went to the bathroom and got dressed. I was dressed in a bra that made my boobs hang out and a thong. Finally a super mini skirt that’s black and a tiny top that barely covered anything.

                 I walked downstairs and Dad smiled evilly at me; then pushed me out to the car.  We got to this warehouse that was really scary looking.  We got inside and there were other men that looked about 20 or older. One by one they came and raped me. By the last one I was screaming and crying.

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” I woke up screaming. All the boys came rushing into the room I was in. Eli, come over to me and held me in his lap close and protectively. I cried into his chest never wanting him to let go.

“It’s ok, love. No one is going to hurt you ever again.” He whispered to me. I nodded my head and continued to cry. After a while the guys left leaving me and Eli.

                I was so caught up in the moment that I kissed him. I don’t know why but I did. We pulled apart and looked at each other. I just got up and left the room. Nothing is ever going to be normal between us now. DAMN IT ELLIE! I thought to myself.

                “Wait...” someone said from behind me