Chapter 15

"Eli can you please take your hands off my eyes now?" I asked as he lead me to some unknown place. 

"We are almost most....there!" he said taking his hands way. Revealing a small hill with a blanket and picnic basket. "What do you think?"

"It's gorgeous!"

We sat down and started to eat the sandwiches that he made for us. We talked and told our deepest secrets.  As we laid and watch the stars, I saw my life 5 years from now. Married with a small family, living with Eli. I liked it. I was zoned until I felt someone pushing on my arm. Shaking my head I looked and saw Eli. A smile tugging on my lips.

"What?" he asked looking himself up and down. Shaking my head indicating it was nothing I pulled him into a kiss. We stayed like this for what felt like hours but I knew were only minutes. 

"We should probably go..." I whispered in his ear.

"Just a few more minutes." Smiling he pulled me back in for a kiss. 

"I love you Ellie.." he said whispering in my ear; it was a shock. We barely knew each other and he is already saying he love's me? This only our first second date. What am I supposed to say? Thank you? Oh, my gosh!! What do I do? 

Before I could get even think about it more and freak out I said, "I love you too," barely even a whisper,but he seemed to hear me. A smile creeping its way to his face and mine.

We got up and headed to the car. We drove and talked and acted goofy. It was easy to be around Eli. 

 ******

We got home really really late. Trying to be really quiet we ran to Eli's room. Giggling quietly and holding hands. This has truly been a great date. Eli is a great and hope with all my might that nothing would happen between us.