Call Me Crazy

*Drews POV*

3 days until we leave for tour. Just 3. That means three days left to do every fun summer thing with Bella. I know she is upset, but she is really good at hiding it. I don't think Wes or Keaton realize how upset she is, but I can see right through her act. She laughs and smiles like there are no worries in the world, but I know what a fake smile and laugh are. She knows she has three days left with us. Today we're all spending the day at the beach.

I grab my surfboard and head to the kitchen where everyone is waiting. I look around but someone is missing. "Where's Bella?" I hear myself asking. "She went home last night. We have to pick her up on the way to the beach." Wes replied. Thats weird. Bella usually stays here cause she doesn't like being in her big house by herself.

I decide to let the thought go. Keaton, Wes and I grabbed our stuff and loaded the car and drove to Bellas. Bella walked down to the car, Her long brown waves blowing in the wind with each step she took. In her one hand she carried her beach bag. Her other hand putting her sunglasses on then running her hand through her hair. Call me crazy but.....

I think I like Bella.

So sorry this chapter is short guys! I had to put this in somewhere and it didn't really work anywhere so I had to make it its own chapter. I promise I will update soon! Vote, Comment And follow me :))