Falling ?

When we saw Rihanna right there In the flesh.My mind completely went back to Tyga's party.When she walked in with Drake holding her hand.I can only imagine the hurt that filled Chris heart.Chris let go of my hand as she started to walk over to us.I glanced at him and the big smile he did have faded away quickly.She walked right to me with no hesitation.

I was not scared of her at all. I mean why should I be scared of her she's no threat.As she mad dogged me I laughed right in her face.This girl think she the shit right now approaching me like she's a bad ass. 

I just politely said "We'll I'm going to finish my shopping".I turned around with my back facing her.Before I began to walk away I observed Chris to see if he was coming with me or if he was gonna stay with Rihanna. 

He didn't do anything so I took that as a answer.

I modeled walked away with my head up high.I smiled at my classiness . 

Because I really wanted to punch Rihanna out for getting in my face like that.But I wasn't gonna start a scene in this mall.I hummed body party all the way up to the food court. I proceeded to sabarro's to get a slice of pizza.I got my meal and headed to sit down.I sipped my drink and pondered on what just happen.

Should I be hurt for what Chris just did . He basically picked Rihanna over me.But then again were not a couple and nor do I want us to be a couple.I'm not hurt I just feel some type way about this .But who wouldn't feel some type a way any girl mostly would.After those thoughts I lost my apatite.I got up from the table grabbing my bags.I was rambling in my pockets looking for the little money I did have to catch a taxi back home.I found my money and continued doing what I was doing.I took the elevator back down from the food court when Chris and Rihanna were sitting on a bench behind the elevator.They didn't see me so I stayed where I was listening to there conversation.

"Rihanna why the hell do you do this " Chris said madly

"Do what babe I just miss you" she said innocently

"No you don't miss me you just feel threatened by Blossom " he shouted

"That's not true her ugly self doesn't bother me because I know you don't want her "

"Look every time when I'm happy you always come and ruin it.You don't know Blossom like I do ight"

"Answer my damn question do you want her " Rihanna angrily said

From there I stopped listening. I honestly don't want to know the answer.Before I appeared in front of them I took a deep breath.I exhaled holding myself.I glided by hoping they didn't notice me.But of course they did . I heard Chris voice call my name.I turned around to him telling me to come here.I went to him to see what he wanted. He slowly taken the bags from my hand holding them his self .

He then extended his arm over my shoulder stating "Lets finish that shopping Bloss" .I could hear Rihanna hiss loudly .When we walked away Chris held up the peace sign behind his head.Before we left the mall we hit a couple of more stores. 

Such as H&m , Hot topic , bath and body works,footlocker, AT&T and finally Macy's .

Since this was a huge mall my feet were hurting like no other.We waved bye to the fans and walked out the mall.I let go of Chris and got from under his Shoulder letting him leave me behind.He looked back to see what I was doing but I told him to keep walking.I ran in super speed jumping on his back.He chuckled hard at my scariness thinking he was Gonna drop me .