Chapter Fifteen

-SCORPIUS-

"To: Snake boy, From: Rosie~" The yellow package reads, I sigh. I just opened it and I can't believe what was inside. Unbelievable.

Oliver snickers at me, and Delilah frowned, "It must be a mistake." She says. Oliver grins his crooked grin, "But it clearly says from his lover."

Delilah rolls her eyes, "Out of it Zabini!" She slammed her hand into his face.

Zabini rubbed his nose, "Ouch Lilah that hurt!" Delilah clutched her fists, "Rose wouldn't give you something like that," Delilah days sympathetically.

I hold what Rose gave me in my hand, a silver coin with one side blank and another with a heart on it.

"She wouldn't give you something with no worth." Delilah continues. "It does have worth Lilah." I say, "Rose gave it to me."

Lilah frowns, and suddenly someone storms into the room, "Scorpius!" It was Professor Harris, her stern eyes narrowed, and her brown hair with streaks of gray pulled up into a bun.

"Professor McGonagall would like to see you." She snapped, her dark blue eyes boring into my gray eyes.

I gulped, "Yes ma'am," Delilah and Oliver look at each other and then at me. And I follow Professor Harris towards Professor McGonagall's office.

~*~

When we got there Professor Longbottom was sitting with Rose, and next to Rose was . . . her parents.

I shyly waved at Rose, but she wouldn't meet my eyes, I sat by my own father who sat at the edge of the table away from everyone else.

"I still don't understand why we're here." My father growled. He looked terrible, he grew a stubbly beard and his hair was longer, covering his eyes, and worst of all he was deathly pale and thin.

Rose's dad scowled, "Because you couldn't keep you're bloody son away from my Rosie." My father made a noise that must've been either a snort or a chuckle, "Protective aren't you Ronnie?" My father smirked.

Rose's dad, clenched his fist and got up, but Rose's mum grabbed his arm and pulled him back into his seat, "Ron, you don't even know the kid," She reasoned.

Ron narrowed his eyes at me, and Rose's mother grabbed Rose's hand and stood up, "I'll be outside with Rose, she then turned to me, "Scorpius want to come?"

I was surprised by the question, but I stuttered out a yes. Rose's mum led us outside Professor McGonagall's office, and turned toward me. "Hi Scorpius, I'm Hermione, i'm sorry about my husband." She smiled holding out her hand.

I shook it, "Hi Mrs Weasley." "Oh please Scorpius just call me Hermione." She says.

"So how did you all find out about Rose and me being a thing?" I ask awkwardly. Rose answers, picking her head up, for the first time I notice her face is tear stained.

"James, he contacted my dad, because he found out about you and me." Rose growled, clenching her fists.

Hermione put one hand on my left shoulder, "I'm okay with you and Rosie as long as you are good to her," she hugs me, "Thank you Hermione."

I take Rose's hand and she smiles at me, and I return it. "MIONE!" A loud voice yells from the office.

"That would be Ron," She sighs, "For the record, I don't know why they're making such a big deal out of this," she kisses Rose's forehead and wipes away her tears before rushing back inside.

"I opened your present," Rose says, I nod, "And I opened yours." I took out the flat circle with a heart in the middle. Rose held on to her necklace, "Will you help me put it on?" She asks.

I take the necklace from her and put it around her neck, and I get so close to her that I can feel her breath on my face, I clasp the necklace together and begin to pull my arm back, but before I could she grabbed on to my arm.

I meet her eyes, and I could see pain, I could tell something was wrong, other than our parents.

"What's wrong Rosie?" I ask, she blinks back tears, and doesn't reply, instead she inches closer, putting her arms around my neck.

"Uh . . . Rose?" Before I could say anything else she puts her lips on mine and kissed me . . .

But that's when our parents came out.