Doctor Visit

-ROSE-

I walked into St. Mungos with Scorpius and our unborn child. "Doctor Pentiker will call you back when she's ready." The nurse smiled at us.

I smiled back at her and then sat down, my hand in Scor's.

After a few minutes a thin woman with dirty blonde hair and hazel eyes takes us into a room with dimly lit lights and soft green sofas. "Hello Mr. And Mrs. Malfoy, I'm Ms. Pentikier, and I'll be your doctor for these nine months." She smiles at us and tells me to lay down on the bed. (Sorry in advance if I get anything about timing incorrect, like when the bump comes and stuff like that)

"Okay Mrs. Malfoy, if you'd please lift your shirt slightly please." I feel my face heat up a bit, and I lift my shirt slightly as instructed. She flicks her wand over my stomach and something appears on the screen in front of us.

Tears spring in my eyes as I slowly realize that it was a picture of our baby. "Scorpius!" I cry out in joy, putting my hand on his shoulder. Scorpius had tears in his grey eyes as well. "That's our baby girl or boy!" I smile at him. He smiled back, tears falling down his cheeks.

"Mrs. Malfoy, you are about five weeks along, in about ten to twelve weeks you should be getting a baby bump, and in about thirty weeks you can find out what gender it is."

I nod at at her gratefully, "Thank you so much!" "I want to be seeing you here again in four weeks, same time, okay?" She asks. We both nod, "Brilliant!"

~*~

-SCORPIUS-

When we got home, all Rose did was stare at her stomach, "I just want a bump already!" She said softly, rubbing her flat stomach. I smile down at her, "Do we want the gender to be a surprise or do we want to know?" I ask her.

She bites her lip, "Well I want the gender to be a surprise, but at the same time I don't, I want to know if I'm having a little girl or boy." I wrap her up in a hug, "I'm going to be happy either way." I kneeled down and kissed her stomach, "Hi Rose or Scorpius junior!"

Rose giggled, and I planted her stomach with kisses. "Are you hungry? I can make -" she cut me off, "I was planning on making alfredo pasta with chicken." She says.

"I'll make that then! You, on the other hand need to rest." I pick her up bridal style and carry her to our room. "Scor, you don't have to-" "Yes, yes I do, I'll wake you up when it's ready!" I kiss her forehead, tuck her in, and start the alfredo chicken pasta.