Epilogue/ Girls Day

-ROSE-

I gaze at the results, and my heart leaped with joy. How would Scor react though? I mean we only got married about four months ago.

I walked out of the bathroom, and decided to call my mum because I haven't talked to her since the wedding. She picked up on the third ring, "Hello sweetie, do you need anything?" "Hey mum, actually yes, I was wondering if I could come over for a bit." I say ringing my hands together.

"Sure! You and Scor can come on over!" "Actually . . . I was thinking of just me coming over . . ." There was silence until mum said, "Is everything okay hun?" I nod then realize that she couldn't see me, "Of course! I just haven't really gotten to spend some quality time with my mum in a while!"

I imagine my mum smiling, "Okay dear, see you in a bit! Bye!" Before she hung up I heard my dad yelling in the background about muggle phones.

Oh crap I hadn't thought of how my dad would react. I grabbed my bag, told Scor I was going to my parents, and floo powdered my way to mum's.

"Hey sweetie!" My mum came up to me and hugged me as I walked out of the chimney. "Hey mum," I looked behind mum and saw Aunt Ginny, "Hey Aunt Ginny!" I smile. "Hello Rose!"

Crap! Crap! Crap! Red alert! Aunt Ginny always seemed to have some superpower to sense when someone was pregnant, she sensed it with Kathy, Roxanne, and Victiore!

"Is something wrong Rosie?" Mum asked. "Nope! Nothing at all!" I smile awkwardly. "Why don't we have a Girls Day?" Aunt Ginny asked. Mum nodded, "That sounds brilliant! What do you think Rosie? Your dad went to go to Uncle Harry's it'll just be us three!"

I nod slightly. "Speaking of just us three, where's Scor?" Ginny asks. I jump slightly, "Oh I just felt like having some time with my mum without Scor, but we're brilliant!"

Ginny nods, but there was a suspecting glint in her eyes. "How about I make popcorn, while you guys find a movie to watch?" Aunt Ginny says. "Sounds good!" I say quickly.

I look at the time and it was only 6:00 AM. "Wow I didn't know it was that early!" I say. Mum nods while going through some of her old muggle movies.

I suddenly felt something tug at my stomach, and I thought I was going to be sick, "Please excuse me, I have to go to the restroom!" I say as Aunt Ginny walks in with the popcorn.

I throw up into the toilet as soon as I got into the restroom and I heard footsteps coming my way. Please tell me I closed the door!

But as soon as I thought that I heard an all too familar voice say, "Rose?"

~*~

Aunt Ginny came in the restroom and closed the door behind her, "Are you okay?" She asks. "Just a little sick." I lie. She puts my hair up in a bun for me so it doesn't get in my face. "I've learned that putting up your hair helps."

"Thanks . . ." I began, but stop as I realize that she was talking about pregnancy. "So you know?" I say as I stop throwing up.

She smiles, "I knew, or at least I was guessing it as soon as I saw you, bright face, trying to avoid Scorpius, but after you ran to the restroom, I was for sure."

I began to cry, "Please don't tell anyone yet! Especially dad!" Ginny laughs, "Of course not! You need to tell them! But If I were you, I would tell Scorpius first."

I nod and hug her, "Thanks Aunt Ginny!" We go back into the living room, and finish our girls day.