Telling Scor

-ROSE-

I flooed back to my house and found Scorpius asleep on the couch, I should probably tell him now. I tell myself, breathing in then out. But then again, he does look so peaceful and sound asleep right now.

I smiled at Scor, breathing in and out, his bangs in his face. I put my hand on my soon-to-be bump, and felt tears start to form on my eyes, and slowly falling down my pink cheeks.

I ran to our room, and clutched, "The Giving Tree" off of the shelf and held it against my chest. "I don't know if I can do this." I tell myself, I mean we are only 22, and Scor's birthday is in two days. Wait. A lightbulb goes off in my head. Maybe I can tell Scor on his birthday!

I hear a knock on the door and Scor sticks his head in the room, "Is everything alright Rosie?" I give him the biggest smile in the world. "Never better."

~*~(Scorpius' birthday)~*~

I paced back and forth un my room, Aunt Ginny and my mum sitting on my bed. I decided I should tell mum too, and when I did, she was over joyed.

"Oh come on Rose! I'm sure he wont be angry! This was going to happen anyway!" Aunt Ginny soothed. I put my hand through my untamed hair and sighed, "You're right. I'll tell him after the party." My mum and Wunt Ginny gave me a smile, and mum came up to me and hugged me tight.

"I can't believe my little Rosie os all grown up!"

"Rose?" It was Albus, he stuck his head in the room, "Cake's ready, Scor wil be here in about five minutes."

I nod, and as Albus walked out of the room mum gasped. "Rose! What if you tell everyone at the same time?" Aunt Ginny laughed, "No Hermione! It won't be as special that way!"

Mum shook her head, "No I mean when everybody shouts surprise, you can shout (I'm Pregnant!)"

I thought it over and my head and smiled, "That's brilliant mum! Thank you!" Albus rushed in the room again, "He's coming! Hide!" He whispered.

Mum, Aunt Ginny, and I all rushed into the living room and hid behind the couch. We heard the lock click open. This is it. The door opened and everyone shot up, "SURPRISE!" "I'M PREGNANT!"

Everybody's face fell toward me, but there was one face in the crowd that was different than the others.

My dad's.