Summer's Song Chapt.2

"Hey y'all" I smiled. "Hey!" Dominique hugged me. "We're soo excited!" Kayla laughed. "Did you talk to Hunter?" Ashlee asked. I told her that I was going to see what's up with him. I nodded. She laughed. "Can we see out rooms?!" Nora asked. "Okay, y'all are sleeping two in each room" I looked at them. "Um, what happened?" Vanessa asked. "Long story, that I'd rather not tell right now" I shook my head.

"Well it must be long" Lucy laughed. "And irritating by the looks of it" Alex looked at me. I nodded. "So, who's my roommate?" Maribelle smiled. "You're with Tria" I laughed. "Me?" Avril asked. "Alex" I said. "Am I with Dominique?" Leisa asked. "Yes, the two troublemakers are together" I laughed. "Hurtful" Dominique laughed. "Kayla is with me, Ashley and Vanessa, and then Luce and Nora" I smiled. "I'm with Ashlee!" Angel yelled and hugged her. "Probably worst idea ever" Tria said. "Uh huh" Ashley laughed.

*Everyone unpacked*

"So can we hear this loong story now?" Avril plopped down on the couch. "Everyone in here?" I asked. "Um.. they are now" Vanessa laughed. I sat down in the chair and looked at Kayla. "Seriously?" I busted into laughter. "You said it was going to be a long story" she stuffed a handful of popcorn into her mouth. "Well, okay then" Dominique laughed. "Go ahead" Lucy smiled.

"Well I rushed home to find my parents and make sure y'all were staying" I said. They laughed. "I asked why y'all were staying all summer and diddy said it was Hunter's idea" I looked at them. "Do what?!" Tria looked shocked. "Yes Hunter Steven Hayes" (A/N not really his middle name, I think...) I laughed. "Why?" Kayla asked. "Eat your popcorn and let her explain" Leisa said. "Meany" she mumbled, putting more popcorn into her mouth.

"To answer Kayla's question, he said he was just being a good brother" I smiled. "He said that?" Angel asked. I nodded. "Was it a joke?" Ashley asked. "No, he almost cried because I kept asking if it was a joke" I sighed. "Aw Hunter" Ashlee smiled. "So, it won't a joke and here we are" I laughed. "You're not telling us everything" Avril looked at me. "No, seriously that's it" I smiled. "Yeah, she's hiding something because she's smiling too much, more than normal" Maribelle laughed. "Nope" I smiled.

"Go ahead, tell us" Vanessa looked at me. "Oh fine! His friends are coming, too" I mumble the last part. "His friends are what?" Kayla asked. "Are staying too" I said fast. "Oh great!" Dominique said. "But why?" Nora asked. "They invited themselves, probably because they knew y'all were staying" I sighed. The door bell rings. "Anything else?" Alex asked. Thinking about Hunter liking Ashlee. "Nope, nothing else. "Britt, the guys are here" Hunter yelled. "Well this should be good!" Lucy said sarcastically.