Summer's Song Chapt. 17

"What is it Avie? Ashley asked. "A note and I don't like what it says..." Avril was about to cry. "Hey let me see it babe" Hunter stuck his hand out. "She's blaming herself for this..." he shook his head. "The ambulance is here" Richie walked out. "This is too much" Garrett sighed. "Let's get Trav taken care of and then go look for her" Dominique sighed.

*at the hospital*

"How's he doing?" Angel asked. "The wound wasn't deep so he's going to be fine" V sat down. "How's Hunt and Chris?" Jeremy asked. "They won't talk to anyone but each other..." Ashlee sighed. "What did the note say?" Tria looked at everyone. "I'll just show you" Christoph walked over.

I'm sorry but I can't take this anymore. I'm just gonna leave so no one else will be hurt. Please don't come after me. I have Ryan and we're leaving. I love y'all too much to put you in this situation. Don't worry about me, I'll be fine.

                                                                    - Brittany & Ryan

P.S. I will always love you Christoph, and Hunter, you will always be the best brother ever ♥

"I'm really worried about her" Lucy sighed. "Atleast we know that the cops are looking for Landen" Dougie said, trying to be positive. "I can't just sit here like this" Kayla frowned. "Why don't we go look for her?" Carlos hugged her. "Yeah, come on y'all let's go look for her" Alex stood up. "Come on dude" Christoph hugged Hunter.

"Where would she go?" Tom asked. "Well she might be with Amanda or the others" Leisa said. "How do we get there?" Harry asked. Everyone shrugged. Hunter walks away. "Just let him be for a few minutes" Nora sighed. "What if we call one of the girls?" Joe looked around. "Does anyone have their numbers?" Kennedy asked. "I have Peyton's number" Avril spoke up.

*in Boykin, VA*

"Hey Avril!" Peyton smiled. "Hey, how's Berkley?" Avril asked. "Great. Now I know Britt is going to hate me for this..." she sighed. "Hunter and her boyfriend are scared to death" Alex sighed. "Last thing I knew she was in Dortches with Amanda" Peyton said. "OMG thanks Peyt, and give little Berks a kiss for me" Avril smiled.

"Where to Ms. Av?" Danny asked. "Dortches..." she looked at him. "I hope she's there" Harry sighed. "We all hope that for Chris and Hunter's sake" Maribelle half smiled. "I hate how she blames herself for this. She can't help that he's a complete asshole" Kennedy groaned. "Let's just hope we find her before he knows that she's alone" Vanessa spoke up.