A movie date

After battle of the labyrinth and before the last olympian so percabeth isn't official.

Percy's POV:

Here I was, getting ready for the movie I was going to watch with Annabeth. Oh gods! Annabeth is so pretty and whenever I am with her my stomach starts doing somersaults. I have like a MAJOR crush on her and during our quest in labyrinth she had kissed me so I had thought yay! we could actually get together when we meet again but then I landed in Calypso's island and Annabeth seemed a little distant from me. Yesterday, she had Iris messaged and asked me if I wanted to go see a movie with her and of course I agreed! As I was lost in my thoughts, I didn't notice my mom speaking to me and my reply was, " Huh?". " You weren't listening, were you?" my mom asked." No" was my reply. She laughed then said, " I was saying you to go and enjoy your date with Annabeth and remember, it is always good to walk your date to the door." " MOM!" I complained. " We aren't dating! We are just going for a simple movie!" Then the conversation went like this:

But you like her.

Well, yes but I mean n..o, no!

Come on admit it!

Oh my gods! Mom! I am getting late!
Then I made my way to the movie theatre.

When I reached there, I spotted Annabeth. She was wearing simple casual clothes. A simple t- shirt and jeans with her converse. She had let down her hair which made her look so beautiful. I must have been staring at her because she waved her hand in front of my face and said, " Where are you lost, Seaweed Brain? " I wanted to reply in your beauty but I simple shrugged. Then we made our way inside.

I noticed some guys staring at her and I felt so jealous. They simply couldn't just keep staring at her like that! I started to make my way towards them but Annabeth interrupted me by saying, " Come on! We are getting late!" So I went along with her.

Annabeth's POV:

While Percy and I made our way to the movie theatre, I saw some girls giving him looks! I mean, we are not like actually dating but he had come with me over here. I started to get jealous like really but I calmed myself and turned to see Percy make his way to some boys of our age and he looked angry. I really didn't want him to create a scene and I neither wanted him to be near those girls so I asked him to come quickly or else we would miss the movie.

After we entered the hall, and took our seats I saw those girls who were eyeing Percy sit right behind us! Like, really!?

Percy's POV:

After we took our seats I saw something that wanted me to burst!
I saw the boys who were " checking out " Annabeth sit right behing us. Why the Hades!? Then the movie began. It was quite an interesting movie and those boys weren't much of a distraction and guess what? Annabeth and I even held hands for some time. She kept glancing at something at the back but then, even she ignored whatever the thing was after sometime. Then, in the movie some spiders started to appear and Annabeth held one of my hands very tight and I glanced over her, and her face was white. She was clearly terrified. I took a risk. I put one arm around her back and brought her closer to me and I slowly started to pat her back. She snuggled closer to me which felt so good. After a while the scene was over but she still held my hand and I was totally fine with that. Soon, the movie got over and before I continued my way back with Annabeth I turned to the boys at the back and told them to stay away with my most deadliest glare. They looked scared and they ran off. I was satisfied.

Annabeth's POV:

The movie was nice but the spiders really terrified me. I clutched Percy's hand very hard and then he put his arm around me! I had never felt so happy and scared at the same time. I snuggled closer to him inhaling his smell. Before we continued our way back I turned to those girls and with my deathly glare, I told them to stay away which seemed to work. I was pleased. When we went out, we sat on a nearby bench in comfortable silence. Percy was the one who broke the silence. He said, " It was fun. " and I simply nodded. He then spoke again and turned to face me. " In the theatre, there were some boys eyeing you suspiciously and I felt a little uncertain". " Are you sure ' uncertain' is the right word to choose here?" I teased. I knew he wanted to say jealous but I wanted to hear it from his mouth. " You are such a tease" he said with a smirk and then I started laughing and soon even he joined.
After some time we were clutching our stomachs. After that I leaned my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes. Major risk but I went with it. After sometime he spoke up, " I really want to stay like this forever but I think we should go home now. It's already 9: 00 p.m. What!? Time flew by so fast. But he wasn't finished. He continued," and there is no way you are going back to camp alone now, so you are coming with me to my house." I gladly accepted that offer.

Percy's POV:

After we reached home, I asked mom if Annabeth could stay for the night and she happily agreed. I lent her some of my clothes and told her to change and sleep peacefully. I showed her the way to the guest room and arranged her some supplies. She thanked me and then she kissed me on the cheek saying, " Thank you for everything you did for me today. " I smirked then I wished her goodnight and I tucked her to the bed.

Today was an awesome day.

Thank you for reading this. I hope you enjoyed it. I would like to apologise for not updating in a long time. It was all because if the school work. Anyway bye!