Annabeth's Birthday

After titans curse before BOTL which means not together yet.

3rd person narrative:

Percy was very excited today , why not ? It was Annabeth's birthday. Annabeth was Percy's best friend and also Percy had developed a teeny tiny crush on her. Her grey eyes, her princess like blonde curls, her smile and almost everything about her. He was about to express his feelings about her but the great Athena ( note the sarcasm ) had disapproved his friendship with Annabeth and clicking the pause button in his love life. Anyways, he was here on the beach preparing for her birthday party. There were blue lights, blue cake and blue balloon. He was very excited. Thalia was with Annabeth at the mall keeping her away from CHB and Percy was with Grover, solving the biggest mystery of all times - " What to get Annabeth for her birthday?! " Then an idea cracked in his head.

Time skip to evening

Annabeth's POV :

I don't know what was happening today. Thalia came to my cabin out of the blie and she told that she would take me shopping. I was surprised then curious then angry. " Shopping! Me!? No way!" I remember screaming. She just shrugged then dragged me to the mall. Over there she made me shop for clothes. I really wanted to go to the bookstore but she wouldn't listen to me. Then, I iris messaged Percy and requested him to rescue me but he just smiled and told me to enjoy the day. Ugh! To make mattes worse, Thalia made me buy dresses. After my difficult times, we finally reached the camp. Then Thalia disappeared behind me. " Okay, wierd". I said it out loud. Then I noticed something strange.

1. Where were the campers?
2. Why were the lights all out?

Then suddenly lights were switched on and there stood all the people including Percy and Thalia. Then they started singing the happy birthday song. Then it struck me! July 12. It's my birthday today. Percy then stepped forward, hugged me ( butterflies started to dance in my stomach ) and said, " Happy Birthday, Wise Girl!" and put a birthday cap on my head and grinned. Soon Thalia came forward, wished me then announced, " Shouldn't the birthday girl get ready. We really did some nice shopping today." and with that off we went.

Percy's POV :

Thalia had taken Annabeth to her cabin to change her into something " party like " but I think she lookes beautiful no matter what she wears. Also I had my gift set for her. I had to take help from the other Athena children. Thalia returned with Annabeth a while later and I'm not going to lie. She looked hot! Like seriously, with her grey sleeveless dress which went upto her thighs and her owl earrings. But, she still had her grey converse on her feet. I wish someone would take a picture of Annabeth because it's not everyday you see Annabeth in dresses. I walked over to her and whispered in her ear," You look pretty. " I think she blushed. Then I added, " You should wear dresses more often." Then she glared daggers at me. Then Grover came forward and said," Annabeth, do you know who planned all this stuff? " She replied, " I got no idea." Then Grover and Thalia put an arm around my neck on either side and said at the same time, " This guy." I blushed. " "Who knew you could organize parties so well, Seaweed Brain" she teased. Then she cut the cake and we danced, sang and enjoyed. Finally it was time for gifts. Grover gave her a diary , Thalia gave her silver earrings , Maclom gaveher 2 books on architecture and what did I give her? I gave her ' The Fault in our Stars ' by John Green. Apparently she wanted this book more than anything. When I presented it to her she squeled and gave me a bone crushing hug. " Percy! Thank you so much! " she said. I just smiled in return. Then Chiron told us to go back to our cabins and sleep. Before going, Annabeth turned to me and kissed my cheek and said," Thank you for everything. "

Next day I found myself comforting Annabeth as she cried over the book I gave her yesterday.

Yay! Another part updated! Like, comment and enjoy!