Just a nightmare

Annabeth's POV:

I woke up to the sound of screaming of a boy. I was peacefully sleeping in my cabin 6 which was a miracle because after tartarus, percy and my nightmares have gotten worse. Anyways, I recognised the scream as Percy's and obviously, the scream was coming cabin 3. I heard him screaming my name and words like, " Noooo." and " Please don't. " I immediately rushed to cabin 3.

When I reached there I saw that half of the camp had already assembled there. When I entered, I just raised my hand and politely told them to go out and sleep. I gave them a silent message like, " I got this." When I saw Percy, I saw something that broke my heart. He was thrashing around, screaming, all the bed sheets tangled around him and his face.... oh my gods! He was crying, more like wailing. I immediately rushed to his side and started whispering words to him like, " It's okay. We're out. We're fine. I'm fine." Soon he calmed down and his eyes flew open. His face was tear stained. Seeing him, I felt like crying but I had to be strong. Whenever I had a nightmare, Percy used to comfort and soothe me. Even though he also felt broken he tried to act strong for me.

"Annabeth" he said softly. He immediately hugged me tightly and I could see that he was shaking. He just held me for sometime there. I wrapped my arms around him and he buried his face into my hair. After a while he spoke up," Annabeth" he started " when you say you love me do you actually mean it?" I just stared at him shocked. I mean how could he even think like I don't love him. Then I remembered that he still sometimes think that I still like Luke. I slowly wiped the tears off his face and cupped my hands around his face and told him," There is only one person I have ever loved more than my books and that is you and I swear it by the river Styx."

" I love you ", he told me.
" I love you too ", I replied back.

Then I took my place beside him on the bed and placed my face over his chest and he wrapped his arms around me bringing me closer to him. " Never ever try to leave me", he said and I replied " Never." Then I fell asleep to the sound of the steady rhythm of his heartbeat.

Woah! Another part updated. Thank you for the hundred reads and I hope you guys will keep enjoying my stories.