Do I Make You Nervous?

~Friday, 4:30pm~
*one new message from Ciel Phantomhive🐶*

Ciel Phantomhive🐶: hey creeper

YourHighness09: I see you've come back for more.
YourHighness09: I'm not a creeper, by the way.

Ciel Phantomhive🐶: I'm just bored
Ciel Phantomhive🐶: I didn't come back for more

YourHighness09: Do you still think I'm an old guy?

Ciel Phantomhive🐶: yes

YourHighness: Why?

Ciel Phantomhive🐶: because i don't know who you are

YourHighness09: Would you like to call me and hear my voice?

Ciel Phantomhive🐶: idk
Ciel Phantomhive🐶: maybe

YourHighness09: Yes or no?

Ciel Phantomhive🐶: okay

YourHighness09: 657-688-5643

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What was he doing? He's about to have a conversation with a complete stranger. He's probably not even 17. He didn't know why, but he just felt the urge to call.

Ciel dialed the number, brought the phone to his face, and waited for a reply. "Well, hello, Ciel." the voice on the other end of the phone said. Ciel was in awe.

This wasn't the voice of an old pervert. This was, indeed, the voice of an attractive 17 year old. As hard as he tried, he could not imagine this guy as anything but gorgeous.

"I- Uh- Hi." Ciel choked out. "Do I make you nervous?" Ciel could basically see the smirk the boy on the other side was wearing was wearing. "No, it's just..". "Just what, Ciel? Do you like my voice?".

The truth is, Ciel really liked his voice. It was so beautiful. Anything he would say, it just came out perfectly. "I.. guess I don't hate it..".

"Ciel. You have an interest in me, don't you? You're curious.". "No.. You just keep me busy," which was a lie. Ciel was very curious.

Why would this random stranger have an interest in him? Why him out of all these people in the world? Ciel was just a random boy on kik.

"Cieeeeeel~" Alois almost whined. Ciel never felt like this before. His heart was beating so fast. He was nervous. He was obviously feeling something. Wither it was actually a legit feeling, or just his nerves, he'll never know.

"I- I'm here...". "Good. So, Ciel. What do you think I look like now?". "I- I don't know...". "Judging by that tone, I believe that you think it's something you'd like..?". "I- um...". "Ciel, do you want me to go? Am I making you uncomfortable?.". "NO! I- I mean.. No, it's fine- I'm fine.". The boy on the other line chuckled. "Of course you are, Ciel.".

Ciel never felt so like this in his life. He has butterflies. This boy, whom he's never met, is making him blush. He's stuttering. What is this?

The way he speaks, it's not necessarily "Sweet talk", and it's not the "Trying too hard to be seductive". It was like this kid wasn't even trying.

He spoke effortlessly. "Listen, Ciel. I have to go. Call me again, okay?". "O-okay.". Alois hung up, leaving Ciel a confused mess.