Chapter 4: David

Chapter 4: David

                     It was in Art class working on a drawing will talking to Jake. Jake was my best friend and Noah’s twin brother. Noah and Wolf were also on the class with us. Through the first half of the class both Wolf and Noah were glaring at us.

                           I was talking to Jake when Noah walked up to us; he glanced at Jake and started to talk. “Yo bro, you know David's after kit, right?" Noah said pissed off. "I swear David” he looked at me, “If you hurt her, I’m going to break your pretty little face!”

                     "and ill help him!"i looked over to see Wolf there with Noah

                     Jake stood up and pulled Noah back a little, "Noah chill. I know she's your best friend but relax." Jake said holding Noah back. Noah pushed Jake off of him and started to get on his case "I’m not going to chill. Kit is not just my best friend she is like a sister to me and i'll do anything for her. But if that ass hurts her, I’m going to fuck him up.” Noah said in growly voice.

               I looked Noah straight in the eyes to let him know I was serious. "I'm not going to hurt her Noah. I like her to much." I wasn’t going to back off, he made some threats and I met him head on.

       The bell rang and Jake left in a hissy fit. I rolled my eyes and walked to my locker with Jake. I gave him the book he lent me and went to go meet Kit.

                 On my way to the schools backyard I started to think about what Noah said about Kit. I know I’ve been with lots of girls, but Kit was different. She didn’t like you just because of your statues.

           That's why I liked her She stood up for herself and others. When she was emo, no one messed with her. I was surprised when she actually said yes to me. I mean she is a nice girl if she likes you but we never talked before this. I’m just a mean emo who got what he wanted.

        On my way to meet Kit I got a text from Jake. “Kit is running your way, she just said hey to me.” I replied back, “Cool thanks for the heads up.”

           As I was putting my phone back into my pocket, I felt two hands fall on my shoulders. I jumped out of my skin, “Who the hell.” But before I could finish Kit said something.

        I turedn around she see Kit biting her lip, “Sorry David, did I scare you?” she tucked her hands into her pockets and rocked on her heels. I took a couple breaths to calm myself. “It’s ok. I thought you were someone else.

        She smiled at me and all was forgiven, "so what's up?" I smiled back at her and just let the chips fall were they lay, "I wanted to know if you like to go on a date?"

      “Really!” she said in a squeaky voice. She cleared her throat before continuing. “Sure. When?”

           "How about Friday?" I was pretty sure I was free on Friday. "I'd love too!" she said blushing. Smiling.

             “cool. Can I walk you home?" I asked 

               "Sure." We tuned to the front of the school and I grabbed her hand. she intertwined out fingers together. Even if I tried I wouldn’t be able to wipe the smile off my face. I looked over to see her looking around.

“Are you ok?" Was she not ok with me holding her hand? 

               "I’m fine." She said smiling and that's when I saw her blushing. That made my smile widen.

        "Ok, lets get you home though. I don't want you to get hurt.” I told her walking out of the front gate.

       She looked at me with confusion written all over her face. "Why would I get hurt?" 

                “You didn't hear about the fight that's going to go down?" I asked her looking confused. Almost everyone knew.

                She shook her head "No, I didn't. But we have to get Noah and Wolf then." She turned around and started to pull me back to school.

              "Why?" I asked confused. Why would she need to go find Noah and Wolf? They are big boys they can take care of themselves.

           "Because they always end up in the fight I don't know how." she said laughing.

              "Ok and as we do that lets also get the other badass? Jake will end up in the fight pulling Noah out of the fight" I said trying to keep up with kit.

                "Good idea." she said as we turned to where she saw Noah, Jake, and Wolf. They were always up to no good. Me, Noah and Wolf used to be friends.

                      Then I started to drink and use weed with his brother. The thing is I stopped smoking and doing weed. I do drink on occasions.

              "Noah, Wolf, Jake get your ass over here now." she said as they turned to her and started to walk to her.

           "What Kit?" Wolf asked upset. Then Noah elbowed him in the ribs but not to hurt him to show him i was there. I gusse they where still upset with me.

  I watched as her eyes assessed the boys for injury. "Your not fighting today are you?" she asked worried.                          

             "Good you brought Tweet with you now it would be an even fight" Josh said. I knew Josh because he dated my sister Psyche. Her name means soul so everyone calls her soul.                      "I'm not Tweet to you and your friends no more Josh so get over it." kit yelled. How did she know him?                              

            "Whatever. But I hope you brought more friends, you know how we fight right kit?" he asked laughing.            

               "Don’t worry she does and so do I." I heard my sister say running up with her friends. she looked at me like what the hell. Then she gave kit a small hug. How did she know kit.   " I guess I’ll talk to you in a few after the fight." Kit said to me    

            "You’re not fighting" I said grabbing her arm and tried to pull her away.  

               "I have to. now let go." she said getting out of my grip.    

                "Then I’m fighting too." I didn't know what I said tell my sister came to me saying, "You remember the last fight with josh. It wasn't good."  She was right; we ended up in the hospital. But I didn't care.  

   Before I could answer, some chick hit Kit and my sister. Kit went crazy on her ass, everyone that was on Wolf’s side just started to fight with Josh and his crew.

________________________________________________________________________________

*Authors Note*

   If toy would like to know what Kit is wearing go to : www.polyvore.com/big_fight_muhz/set?id=35898489