Chapter 13: Time for a change.

       My phone rang and I picked it up hoping everything was ok.

“Holla papa. What happen?” I asked.

“tenemos problema Kitty Kat.” he said in his boss voice. 

“what problem’s we have papa?” I asked. And he said “The fire’s are coming after us. You need to get all your men and women on the battlefield NOW! I’m on my way. Try to find good fighters. We don’t need to loose you got it baby girl?” 

“Si, papi. I cant wait to see you. And I will do that. See you.”

“Ok, Niña.” with that I hung up with a evil smirk. I was dying to kick someone’s ass. I thought about how to start the fight off with the chick I hated the most but Wolf snapped me out of my day dream.

“We know you like to day dream but what’s going on?” he asked as we walked to our rides. Noah had his car so Jake was going to ride with him and Wolf.

“Oh, um well we have to do some business boys.” I said as I got on my bike. 

“What would that be?” Jake asked.

“Well, remember the Fire crew?” I asked.

“Yeah, one chick got with Wolf and dumped his ass.” Noah said.

“Yeah, that well where going to fight like soon. So we need good fighters and shit. David your in but don’t get to cocky your not that good. And take my bike back to Noah’s place I wont be home until late.” I said then I drove away hoping they wont worry.

*WOLF’S P.O.V*

    After the Fuck Ethan messed my face up I felt like kicking someone ass. Well, I got my wish. When Kit got a call from her father I knew it ment something was happening. She smirked and I wonder what was going on I looked at Noah and Jake who was looking at Kit also.

“We know you like to day dream but what’s going on?” I  asked as we walked to our rides.

“Oh, um well we have to do some business boys.” she said as she got on her bike. 

“What would that be?” Jake asked.

“Well, remember the Fire crew?” she asked.

“Yeah, one chick got with Wolf and dumped his ass.” Noah said. True I got dumped by one of them cause I spent a lot of time with Kit.

“Yeah, that well where going to fight like soon. So we need good fighters and shit. David your in but don’t get to cocky your not that good. And take my bike back to Noah’s place I wont be home until late.” she said then she drove away.

I wasn’t worried because I new where she was going I looked at David and said. “Yo, bro give me the bike I’m going to talk to her.” he gave me it. I go on it and went to our “Hidden” world. We found it when she came back. I got there and saw her motorcycle and smiled.

“Kit, you ok?” I asked as I sat next to her. She saw me and smiled. I looked at her wonderful gray eyes and I smiled.

“Yeah, just thinking. You know I cant wait to meet my father but I just I’m scared.” She said. She looked at me with hope in her eyes. I looked at her and I put my arm around her and she put her head on m shoulder. I loved this moment. I world of loved it if I was her boyfriend. To bad she would never see me as that. Ethan was always right about that and that’s what I hated. But, what if I was right. What if she liked me? What would we do? Would we go out? I don’t know but I wish I did.

*KIT’S P.O.V*

I had my head on Wolf’s shoulder and was thinking. I should change up my look. I thought about it and I liked the idea. I looked up at Wolf and said. “I want to change my hair style and everything.” 

“ok, so when you want to go?” he asked. That’s one thing about Wolf he was always up for anything. I looked into his eyes and smiled. “Today. Right now come on.” I got up and helped him. We made it to his mom’s shop and she knew what she wanted to do. She brown long hair that go’s with my gray eyes. When she was done me and Wolf went shopping to a biker shop Noah’s fathers friend owned. He owned us for saving his life so he let me get what ever I wanted. He took it to the house and I then went with Wolf to Noah’s house.

*DAVID’S P.O.V*

 I was out side at Noah’s house with Jake, Noah, and Soul. Then we saw Wolf and some chick on Kits bike. They stopped in front of us and took of their helmets. My sister jumped up when she saw the chick.

“Oh my fucking god.” she said. Then she looked at me and said. “That’s your fucking girlfriend.” I gasped and they started to laugh I got up and put my arm around her and kissed her head.

“You look wonderful.” I said. She smiled and looked up at me and said. “I needed a change and I like this better.”

“Well it’s what you like babe I’ll stick by you no matter what.” she smiled at me and hugged me.

*KIT’S P.O.V*

Every one like the new me and I just laughed. I was looking at David right now who was being stupid with josh fighting for the last piece of chicken. 

“Look ok I’ll take it and choose who get it ok.” I said they both nodded and looked at me. I got up and started to run and said “Smell ya later suckers.” I ran to my room and ate my chicken when I went out I saw a very angry but hot David. I looked at his Black hair and brown eyes as he walked to me and smiled. Oh shit. The shit just hit the fan. I ran out of his reach yelling for Noah and Wolf. They saw me and I ran behind there backs.

“Why are you chasing her?” Noah asked his twin and David.

“She took the last chicken.” they said we all just laughed it off and went to see a movie then we went to sleep. If I say so myself today was one hell of a day.

_______________________________________________________________________________

*Pic is how Kit looks like now.

*Songs how Kit feels about Wolf and David.