chapter 10:David.

Chapter 10: David.

   I woke up and saw Kit sleeping I got up and walked to the bathroom. I did what I had to do and walked down to the kitchen to cook for Kit and me I made sunny side eggs and bacon. I took it up to her and she was still sleeping wow I was like a half an hour she can sleep. I put the food down and walked over to her.

“babe, wake up.” I whispered. 

“huh, chicken butt.” she said as she woke up. I started to laugh. “why are you laughing?” she asked.

“because I woke you up to give you food and you said Huh, chicken butt.” she started to laugh. “eat babe.” I said as I gave her the food. She ate it and hugged me.

“thanks babe. Your so sweet.” she said as she hugged me.

“your welcome.” I said. I kissed her and I licked her bottom lip she let me in and I brought her closer to me. I put her on my lap and started to kiss down her neck. I found her sweet spot and she gasp. I smirked and I started to suck when I heard a knock on the door. I ground and I heard Kit chuckle. “I’ll answer but were done yet missy.” she laughed and I put her on the bed. I opened the door a little so I could see who it was.

“What you want soul? I was busy!” I said with a sigh.

“ma said to see if your hungry.” she said while looking down the hall. I looked down the hall and laughed when I saw Noah and Jake fighting over a shirt.

“na, tell her me and Kit already ate. Bye.” I said before closing the door. I went to go back to Kit when I saw walking to the bath room.

“where you think your going missy?” I asked as I wrapped my arms around her waist.

“I don’t want your mom to think anything.” she said as she turned around to look at me.

“babe, she knew it was bound to happen you and me would get together.” I said as I looked her in the eyes.

“and I don’t want her to think I’m a slut.” she said. I laughed and said. “no one thinks that.”

“Babe, can I ask you something?” 

“you just did.”

“babe, for real.”

“sure.”

“do you think your ex girlfriend’s are going to hate me?”

“yup, but don’t worry they just going to hate.”

“ok.” she kissed me and walk out the room. I walked out after her and hugged her again as we got down stairs.

“hey ma.” I said as me and Kit walked o say hi to my mom.

“nice to see you David Kit.” I hugged my mother and took an piece of Meat she wanted me to taste. You see my mother was a cook I never really get to see her but it’s always a good time to see her.

“ma, how long are you going to stay?” I asked.

“um, five days. Then me and your father are going to England.”

“cool, well I got to go see you later come on kit.” I said as I walked out to go to my room. Kit caught up to me and we went to my room to get dress. I didn’t know I was crying till Kit asked me why I was crying. I told her I didn’t know. He hugged me and I looked at her and smiled.

“Kit promise me you’ll never leave me.”

“I promise you David. I will never leave you because I love you with all my heart.” she said smiling.

“I love you to.” I kissed her and then we got dressed.

“ma, I’m leaving.” I yelled.

“where your going?” my sister asked.

“um, to see if the crew want to chill. You coming?”

“the crews here and we want to go to the beach.”

“ok, come on.” we left to the beach and saw…….