Chapter 16: Everything is complicated

                   As I looked at Ethan I could tell he was still in love with me and I was in love with him but not as much as I loved Wolf. It's wasn't true when I said I was drunk I wasn't I was sober and I do have feeling's for Wolf but he doesn't need to know that. I looked down at the table where my phone was and saw Wolf text me.

                    "Fine Ethan you get one last chance." I said looking into his eyes."Then that's it if you fuck it up. Now I got to take care of something text me later or call I don't care."

                 "You got it Kit." He said before I took the jacket that was beside me and ran out the house all the way to the dance school.

 ~Wolf's Point Of View~

                             Why would Kit lie about her feeling's to me and then send my ex here to kiss me and let Ethan see? I mean I thought she really loved me after that kiss!!! I knew Ethan was going right over to her house and I was beyond pissed with all three Kit Ethan and Kim. I mean Kim will never compare to Kit.

                              Kit is everything I want with long black silky hair kind gray eyes and a heart warming heart that could break anyone. I loved her ever since the day we meant and now she was playing trick's with my heart and mind also Ethan's. I knew it was to hurt us everything was just complicated to her and that hurt to know she had to go through so much. I just wish she would stop her bullshit act and come with the truth.

                             I mean that couldn't be a lie I know Kit and when she doesn't answer me it's that she's lying and I knew it. So did Noah and Jake and not to mention David. Everyone was right about him. I wanted so bad to fuck his pretty little face up when I heard he used Kit.

~Noah's Point Of View~

            I knew that Kit loved Wolf and was just lying but that was Kit she likes to hide from the truth. No matter what Kit would always love Wolf and she knows that which is hard for her. So when I saw her walk into the dance School I couldn't help but smile. Then I saw here in thing's that Ethan got her and I was kind of pissed to say the truth.

              "Hey Noah what's up?" She said.

              "Nothing but what's up with you and all the drama?" I asked. She rolled her eye's as she began to stretch

                "The same as alway's. Oh and me and Ethan are back together."  She said. I sighed and rolled my eyes at her."Don't roll your eyes at me Noah."

                     "Why are you with him? Don't you love Wolf? Why can't you be with him I mean come on he's been in love with you since the day we all met. That has to mean something." I said. She looked up at me annoyed before getting up from the floor.

                      "Leave my feeling's for Wolf out of this. You  got  it Noah." She said. I simply nodded and we got to work on a dance.

 ______________________________________________________________________________

ok so thanks for reading the pic is the new  Kit i promise its the last change i promise ^.^