chapter 7:kit

Chapter 7: Kit.

   I woke up to a blow horn and falling on the fall with David on top of me. We heard laughter coming from Soul, Jake, Noah, and Wolf.

“what the fuck?” I asked getting David off me.

“you guy’s didn’t want to get up. We screamed and everything. You two are heavy sleepers. So we got the blow horn to wake you up.” Soul said.

“why didn’t you leave us sleeping?” David said getting back in bed.

“because we are so bored with out you two.” Soul and Jake said at the same time.

“Soul, are you ok? you never want to hang out with David.” I said getting back in bed with David and letting him hug me.

“your right I don’t. but I want to hang out with YOU!” she said sitting on my side.

“fine, but the guys are coming.” I said looking at the guys who where smiling.

“ok, lets go to the music room then.” she said getting up.

“ok, but let me change.” I said getting off the bed and going to her room.

“so you slept in his cloth’s too.” she said smiling.

“yes.”

“why”

“he didn’t let me ask you for cloth’s”

“o my god. He’s an ass.” she said sticking her middle finger at David.

“your so mean.” he said getting out of bed and going to his closet.

“yes, yes I am.” she said laughing as we went across the hall.

“I’ll meet you in the music room. Noah, Jake, Wolf come on.” she said walking away with the boy’s behind here.

    After they left I closed the door and went to the cloths I left here the other night. It was Black skinny jeans, a black tee that had “jerk” on it, a black and white hoody, and a black and white beanie.

When I heard a knock on the door. I opened it and saw David.

“you ready to go down?”

“let me do my hair.” I said as I grabbed my brush. I brushed over it and shook it into place. I looked at David who shook his hair back into place too.

“come on lover boy.” I said leaving the room while he got up.

“imma get you for that.”

“if you could catch me.” I said as I ran down the stair’s. I got to the music room and smiled when I heard Jake and Noah fighting over who get’s to do Karaoke first.

“Kit’s going first and that’s it.” David said. I looked at him shooting daggers. I never let any one hear me sing or read my music.

“yeah, kit never gets to go.” Soul said doing the puppy dog face to me.

“fine.” I said. I looked at David who was smiling.

“your going to sing jar of heart’s by.” soul said before I cut her off. “ I know who wrote it.” grabbing the microphone.

“some one’s moody.” Wolf said laughing. Ok I lied I only let Noah and Wolf hear me sing. They would have nightmare’s when we where little and I would sing to them. You see I’m one year older then them but my mom and dad put me one year later then I was supposed to go.

“shut up and put the song on.” I said.

*David’s P.O.V*

Once the music started Kit was smiling at Noah and Wolf like they new some thing. I never heard her sing. Not even in the shower when she slept over. Then she started to sing so beautifully. I looked at Soul  and Jake who was shocked. When I looked at Wolf and Noah they where smiling at her and was whispering something. I looked at her winked and smiled when she looked at me.