Prologue: Black Magic

"I got the secret potion, and it's called black magic." ~ Black Magic by Little Mix

There are six of us who have been paired up on a project and only three of us are actually doing it: the girls. The guys are just tossing a tennis ball around and naming who all of our parents would be if we were in the dc universe of Arrow. Now, I'm a fan of the show, I am. But they need to help.

They determined that the following is who our parents would be:
Oliver Queen + Felicity Smoak = Cole
Roy Harper + Thea Queen = Jason 
Ray Palmer + Katherine Dane = Tate
Floyd Lawton + Hailey James = Emily
John Diggle + Lyla Diggle = Sara
Tommy Merlyn + Laurel Lance = Naomi

"Guys, c'mon and help. We need it, this is a big experiment." Sara told the three boys not helping, but reluctantly they got up and started helping us.

⚡3 hours later️⚡️

I've always been a kind person. I really have, but when Tate mixed the blue and yellow chemicals because 'they would make green!' I lost my kindness real quick. "Tate Fredrick Maynard you idiot! That was the control and the test! Everything we've been working on for the past three hours is now screwed up, because 'blue and yellow make green!'"

"Hey, don't look at this as a bad thing. Just look at it as...we've ruled out them combining works." I had to take a deep breath so that I didn't ring his neck right here, right now. This is thirty percent of our grade that we couldn't get back.

"Hey guys. There may or may not be a cloud forming that looks very scary!" One of the only sane people in this room and also a good friend, Naomi, informed us. "Turn the hood on." I yell from across the room over the deafening sound starting to blair. Cole turned the hood on, but it had the opposite affect than what I thought. Instead of sucking up the smokey cloud thing, it made it explode.

⭐️Please read!⭐️
Hey! So I know this is short, but it's a prologue of sorts. I really hope you like the idea and the story.
The next chapter will start off with them in the other universe. Remember they don't know what happened. Tate Maynard is on the side --->
Please, vote, and comment!
XO,
Winter