Scream of an Urchin

Oh shit, oh shit! Fuck this isn't good!
I run fast, tripping over my feet carelessly, I can barely think of what to do, runners are everywhere, I can't die.
I charge to what looks like a small tower and climb up the wall blindly, fear gushes through my body so fast and so much.
I reach to a spot where there's firm ground and safe. I watch the mindless creatures scream and limp away from me.
I let out a long breathe, I don't think I was breathing.
I'm on a fire escape of a building called an apartment I think.
Fuck me
I sit over on the edge, I'm fucking lost now, great. I check my body for any marks, luckily only my jeans were ripped, my white jacket had a small tear but that's it.
The snow falls lightly, the sky is a hazy blue grey color and the air is crisp. I throw my hood up onto my head and sling my pack on my shoulders and make my way down.
I walk north were home will be avoiding the runners of course and staying in my game. I look down at my feet, I see a pebble moving slightly, my feet feel vibrating. Shit!
I run into the nearest building and hide. A truck, not a truck I know, pulls over.
A women, she's tall, has a bandana on her head working like a head band and has medium length brown wavy ish hair. Two men come out of the truck too, one tanned, another one is older but heads to the back of the truck.
" Malik, follow me, Joel watch the truck we will be right back." She orders
She's tough, but that's all talk no bite.
I sneak watching her quietly and swiftly as I can manage. She turns a corner when.
Bam!
I jump on top of her, my switch blade come out of my sleeve. Good now I just.
Smack!
A fist slams into my cheek, dammit, fuck, shit is all I can think of.
" Malik! Hold on!"
Before the gun sounds, my hands cover my face uselessly and my eyes shut tight.
Wait, no sound, no boom, just silence.
My arm gets grabbed and I'm lifted.
" Kid, what the hell was that? You want to die?" Her words cut me.
I stare at her and shake my head.
" Fuck, Tess, I could have shot a kid!" Malik says.
" It would be her fault not yours." Said Tess.
"Listen you urchin, how about you pick on people your own size? Go home now, I better not see you anytime soon, dead or alive."
The women, Tess, tosses me on the ground and grabs something from a shelf and runs back into the truck.
Thank you,
I'm lucky for being alive, one shot would be all it takes.
Well damn.