Face Smacked into a Wall

"Wake up!"
I roll onto my side just to see Riley standing next to me of of her bunk
"We have drills El, let's go!"
"Yeah yeah I know!" I yell at her annoyed
She rolls her eyes at me and gets dressed.
I grab a pair of jeans and pull them up, then I put on a dark blue long sleeve shirt, next I slip on socks with my winter boots.
After that I rinse my mouth with water and my face, I brush my auburn/brown hair with my fingers and tie it up in a pony tail.
" Ellie hurry, we need to leave." Riley says
" Ok, I'm coming." I say
The two of us run down the hall to the down stair room.
" Finally, you're here Riley! Oh and it looks as if you brought your little pet."
Everyone smirks or laughs at the boy's comment, I start to feel awkward and blush.
" Oh shut up Jacob. She's my friend." Riley says in my defense.
" Fuck you too Ri girl! Didn't know you liked hanging out with the little kids." Jacob mocked.
" She's better than you, you little shit." Riley said angrily.
Jacob Wall, he's 16 has brown hair and is pale with hazel eyes. Jacob is a little shit, he runs a small gang.
I leave the room with Riley and find the training stations.

3 hours later

I jog to my dorm in a hurry, I forgot a paper I was supposed to turn in, 4 minutes until 3rd class starts!
I frantically search through my papers on the desk in Riley and I's room. History, history, history, there! I snatched up the paper on Boston Mass, history.
I sprint back to 3rd period, swiftly making it on time with 40 seconds to spare, not bad me, not bad, I mentally say.

After school, I head outside in reach of the quarry this time.
I look to my left when I hear small voices, Jacob Wall's little gang of misfits.
As much as I want to bust them for smoking some drug, I don't want to be a huge tattle tail, I know it sounds silly, but if I told someone Jacob's gang might get payback.
I walk away to the other direction when I see Riley, we have a plan. A major plan.