Trouble in Paradise

Lights off,
Dark room.
Loud noise,
Too many damn people in one room.
There's a party that a boy named Alex is holding, it's in his dorm. 20 kids in his dorm that can hold maybe 8 kids.
No air,
I can't even think. Riley thought we should go, but I can't find her, I don't know most of these people, Riley is 16 and I'm 14, not too much difference but a big enough one that will make me hopelessly lost in this crowd.
" Hey there girly, you want to ah hahaha."
Some drunk dude said right before falling on his face. Jeez what's wrong with these people? If you are going to get wasted you should do it alone.
I look around and take a drink from the table of drinks. Pre made, huh. I sniff the drink and look around, people are drinking it so I'm probably fine. I take a small sip, some sort of alcohol drink.
Gulp
I take a bigger sip, I fucking need it or my ass will be all uptight and shit for the whole night.
" Yo Ellie!" Riley?
I turn quickly on my heel and then I see her, smiling and lightly running towards me.
" Hey"
" Dude, isn't this party awesome!?" She says animatedly
" Yeah."
She grabs my arm and locks in with hers and makes me chat with some other kids in her age group, we talked about school and stuff.
Sip
I drank some more.
A couple hours went by, it's 1 am so far, I take out a cigarette and light it outside.
Puff,
I watch the puffs of ugly smoke dance around my face when I blow out.
" Hi"
I ignore the person and enjoy my time outside on the roof alone.
" Hey, I'm talking to you."
Shove
" What the hell?"
I feel my body being pushed onto the snowy roof of the building.
" hey!"
Sizzle
He puts his weight on me, he takes my cig and burns my arm.
Argh fuck!
He starts making out with me. I can't move, I'm trapped under the mass of a 16 year old boy. I try kicking, but I'm so close to him that it's making me feel like I'm suffocating.
Bite
I bite his lower lip as hard as I can.
" Aww fuck! Ow!" He screams
I step on his foot and run, I'm stopped because he punched me in the stomach, I fell but got up and ran faster than ever.
I ran back inside, I feel scared, but no tears.
" Woah, El you okay?" Riley asks
" No, but just to let you know, your fucking friend is messed up and psycho!" I say loudly.
" Wait, Ellie...."
Her voice is distant now, I start running to where I know she can't find me. I run to the secret garden behind the dorms. It's all messed up like everything now.
I sit on my butt and start to cry, that guy really scared me, it's sick to think that if he got away with me completely. Riley should not be near him he might hurt her.
This stupid night was supposed to be fun, fun my ass.
This night was a fucking mess.