In Love There Is Both Dotage and Discretion Part 2

Hello! I have finally updated! Anyways, hope you enjoy and if you didn't figure it out, yes, Usagi and other people will appear in this now! I thought it would make things much more interesting! Hope you enjoy!

-Violet

(╯✧▽✧)╯

No longer had the intermission appeared there were several thuds in the other side of the room. Everyone jumped at the sudden noise.

Tori, Takano, and Yokozawa went to check what the noise was.

After a few minutes, several voices were heard.

"Ow." One voice said, "Usagi-san, are you okay?"

"Ugh, so noisy," a grumpy voice responded.

And suddenly, a whole new set of people entered the room. The first one who stepped into the room was Usami Akihiko, the famous writer. There was a short green-eyed brunette by his side, looking like he was scolding the well-known author. The next pair was of a teenager and who could be his father. The last pair was of a really tall male with dark blue hair, and the other had brown hair and a permanent scowl on his face.

"Huh?" The brunette with the scowl on his face said, "who are you?" And then the introductions began as soon as Takano brought them into the other room, where more couches and rooms appeared.

"Huh?" Onodera asked, recognizing one of the newcomers. "Usami-sensei? What are you doing here?"

"Onodera?"

"Yes," Ritsu replied, happy to see the author was doing well. "It's been a long time."

"It has," Usagi said with the polite smile he saved for work.

"You know him, Usagi-san?" The brunette with green eyes asked, looking every bit like a small puppy.

"Yeah," the famous writer said, "we worked together when I worked with Onodera Publishing for a while."

The kid turned to look at Onodera, and went up to him. To everyone's surprise, he bowed his head down at him. "I'm so sorry for the trouble he may have caused!"

Onodera looked shocked, but replied with, "No, not at all." He bowed as well.

"Well," Takano spoke up for the first time in a while. "Ignoring them, lets figure out why you are all here."

While both of them glared at him, Yukina waved another paper in the air. "Look what appeared!"

There was a round of "ugh's" when everyone started to connect the thoughts. Except the newcomers who didn't know what was going on.

"Okay," Onodera said, taking the paper to read it out loud. "It says: 'Hello, new members! You may be wondering what is going on. Simply put, you are watching the love life of everyone else in the room, mainly focused on Onodera and Takano, so enjoy to your heart's content!"

"WHAT?!" Onodera yelled in disbelief. 

"Hey," the green-eyed short boy pointed at Usami-sensei. "That sounds like something you would do."

The author had a pensive look on his face, then brightened, "You're right. This is a good set up for a story. I'll remember everything that happens."

"Wait," Onodera said, still looking at the piece of paper, "there's more: 'Once their story is finished, you will be next! So enjoy yourselves~"

"WHAT?!" The short boy screeched.

"Okay," Tori said, fully understanding the situation. "So I guess we have to re-introduce ourselves. I'll start. Nice to meet you, I'm Hatori, I'm an editor at Marukawa Shoten "