Adversity Makes A Man Wiser Part 2

Hello, everybody!!! I am back! And better than ever! First I'd like to say WOW! I freaking love all the comments you guys make! Makes my day! I've read all of them and really appreciate it! I've missed you guys! And writing in general. One of the reasons I've been so busy is cuz I have a bf now (?!) I know, I'm shocked as well. And I've spent A LOT of time with him. Thankfully, these past two days I was able to do some writing.

 Who's excited for Halloween? I am! Probably not dressing up tho...My birthday is coming up (October 27) so if you'd like to send me cake or presents I'd be more that happy to receive them! Hahaha jk! Just enjoy this. I'll be reading all your responses and PM's if you want to send anything, I'd be more than happy to reply to any messages!

-Violet

(((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))

            Outside it showed a cloudy day, coloring the sky all shades of grey. (LOL) All appeared calm in the airport, the whether influencing the mood.

In came Onodera, running though the airport franticly looking for Mutou-sensei. He grabbed his phone and dialed her number. He looked around as the phone rang, and spotted a women, covered from head to toe in clothing, pick up her phone.

"Are you Mutou-sensei?" Onodera went up to the women who had just brought her phone to her ear to answer it.

"Yes," the woman answered through the clothes over her mouth.

"I'm Onodera, from Marukawa Publishing." Onodera introduced himself politely. "It's nice to meet you face to face." He bowed his head, a smile playing on his lips.

"I'm so sorry!" Mutuo-sensei bowed her head repeatedly in apology. "I'm so sorry you had to come all the way here for this."

"It's fine, really," Onodera skillfully brushed aside her apology. He stared at what she was wearing, "But that is some outfit..."

"Hmph." Takano pouted.

"Now what?" Onodera said, not understanding what was wrong this time.

Takano simply responded by locking his arms around the brunette, not budging even though he struggled.

"Hey! Stop it, what the hell is wrong with you?"

Zen smirked, understanding.

Before he could say anything, Usagi spoke up. "He's just jealous."

"Jealous?" Onodera repeated, as if not understanding what that word meant. "Why? I was just meeting an author."

"But that author is a girl," Takano muttered.

"Most of our authors are girls!" Onodera exclaimed, exasperated by his lover's source of jealousy.

"Maybe I should put you to just file stuff," Takano muttered, ignoring Ritsu's outburst.

Everyone just laughed in the distance at their ridiculous relationship.

"I wanted to make sure no germ could get through." Her flushed face, emphasized her point.

"And how is the manuscript?" Onodera asked, moving on to business.

"I've very sorry," the author apologized, "there are still fifteen pages left to go."