Adversity Make A Man Wiser Part 1

Hello there! It's been a while but thanks for being patient! I've created a schedule with my editor, so I hope I can follow it! Hope you guys enjoy! :D

-Violet

(≧◡≦) ♡

Misaki POV

I woke up to the sensation of something, or someone, cutting my air supply. And said something *cough* someone *cough* was touching me in nameless places.

"Gwah!" I yelped and slapped Usagi's hand away.

"Ow." He complained, but almost instantly reached to fondle me again.

"Stop it, you baka!" I screeched into his ear, crawling my way out of the bed and landed with a thud on the floor.

"What are you doing so early in the morning?" He asked, rubbing his eyes.

"I should be asking you that!" I pointed at him, "What if the others hear?!"

"It's not like they're doing any different than us." He said bluntly.

"That doesn't mean we have to do the same!" With that, I brushed my teeth and changed, before going outside to meet with everyone.

I yawned loudly.

"Wow, you seem tired," Onodera said, looking concerned. I smiled at him. Out of everyone, I felt closest to him, though I got along with everyone else except Yokozawa, who doesn't seem to open to others much.

"I just didn't get enough sleep last night," I said.

"Wow! So honest!" Kisa said, giggling along with the others.

"No!" I said quickly, trying to defend myself, "That's not what I meant! I slept just fine it's just that I'm tired!"

"That makes no sense," Yuu said from his sport next to Chiaki who had Tori on his other side.

"So where's your lover?" Takano asked.

"Lover?!" I screeched.

"Yes," he said, sounding confused. "Aren't you guys dating?"

"I—I mean, um," I tripped over my response, "I—"

"Misaki," Usagi-san popped out of nowhere, "don't you think it's ridiculous how we've been together for so long and yet you still can't say it?"

"Gahhh!" I jumped, but was quickly pulled into a hug.

"I need to recharge on my Misaki."

"But you filled up already!" I yelled at him without thinking.

"So you admit it?" Nowaki and Chiaki asked.

My cheeks flushed red.

"Geez," Yokozawa said, a frown on his face. "Why does there have to be another noisy pair?"

"I'm sorry," I bowed instantly.

"You don't have to apologize, Misaki," Usagi-san surprised me by defending me.

"Yeah," Zen, who usually observed in silence, spoke up, "there's no damage in some humor early in the morning."

"Besides," he continued, smiling, "It's cute to see how easily flustered some of you are."

All the semes instantly grabbed a hold of their ukes protectively.

"No need to stiffen up," Zen laughed softly, "I have no interest in anyone else except this guy." He put an arm around Yokozawa who seemed annoyed by it.