0.1

michael was walking around the camp with luke, the two were sharing a pair of headphones and tastes in music. luke was making the red-haired boy listen to his playlist after michael showed him his cock rock music. "a little mainstream but i like it." he smirked.

meanwhile, malcolm was busy fencing with a fellow camper. sure it was a music camp but fencing was one of the more physical activities that were offered in the program, coincidentally, it was also one of the boy's hobbies. he swished his rapier at his opponent and jab at his heart.

"wow! another amazing victory by malcolm!" lucas the second applauded him and so did the other teenagers who watched him, "anyone up for a swing?" he asked them, they just shook their heads in slight fear.

michael saw the fencing area and was interested, he remembered taking some classes when he was a kid, and to fill the nostalgia, he approached the area and picked up a rapier, "can I spar?" he asked lucas the second.

"sure! suit up." lucas the second nodded and instructed him. michael hurries to the suits and puts one on, he inserts his head into the helmet and enters the small sand-filled arena.

"fencers ready?" lucas the second asked. malcolm extravagantly drew his sword, "ready!" he replied. while michael was tossed his weapon and caught it, "ready!" he nodded.

lucas the second raised his hands and quickly dropped them, "go!"

the two were now fencing as they went backward and forward as their swords were dancing with each other.

the other teenagers were cheering on both of them, some were clapping for malcolm while the others were chanting michael's name. then michael tried to jab malcolm with his rapier but the he parried it as he made them continue fencing, malcolm went forward while michael was stepping back; they kept doing this until they were out of the sand arena and by one of the cabins.

malcolm, stabbed michael but he suddenly jumps into the cabin's porch and they continued fencing. "nice evasion!" malcolm complimented.

"thanks!" michael replied, then malcolm suddenly deals the final blow which makes michael fall into a large water basin. everyone gathered around and giggled at the sight of michael all wet. malcolm hopped by the basin, "sorry! i didn't mean it." he apologized.

"well, i didn't mean this!" michael suddenly pulled malcolm's hand and plunged him into the basin, both now wet.

"okay gentlemen! enough galloping and fencing." lucas the second tells both of them, "up up!" he grabs one of their hands and pulls them out of the basin, as soon as both boys were out, they took off their helmets and didn't faced each other, "boys, you gotta shake hands." lucas the second instructed them.

the other teenagers were in awe of what they saw, both malcolm and michael looked alike. "wow!" one girl gasped.

"what the hell?" luke tilted his head in confusion. "good golly." one boy mumbled.

both boys groaned and turned around, their faces were the exact same astonished faces the others donned. "what?" malcolm gasped. "no way." michael smirked slightly.

"you two look exactly alike!" luke told them. "of course not!" michael shook his head, "hey! slowly turn around for a sec." he instructed malcolm, who did what he said. michael nodded as he scanned malcolm's facial features and he admitted, he did look like him. but malcolm still got him into a basin full of water and he lost to him so he decided to tease him.

"well you do look a little like me..." he said, "but you don't have the piercings i have." he added, making malcolm nod in agreement, "and you do have a bigger nose and your eyes are closer." malcolm's eyes widened in slight annoyance to michael's comparisons, "and i am hotter than you." he chuckled.

malcolm huffed, "wanna know the real difference between us?" he asked, "maybe i know how to fence and you don't." he said, making michael's head perked up, "or i have class and you don't" malcolm smirked.

"fight me." michael growled. lucas the second cut into their little argument, "okay boys! let's calm down."

both boys looked at him. "malcolm, you say sorry to michael." he looked at michael and gestured at malcolm. "wait no, michael you apologize to malcolm." he then shifted to malcolm, "wait no malcolm, no michael..." the boys were now confused, "okay whoa." lucas the second shook his head in confusion.

☯☯☯

"ashton, you will not believe what michael and i saw today!" luke was about to tell ashton the same story he told a hundred other campers, michael realized how much of a storyteller luke was, his first impression of the boy was a quiet bookworm who didn't wanna get into trouble since his family owns this place, but no, he was a complete chatterbox.

"what?" ashton replied, tilting his head in question, "did you accidentally see a girl naked in the showers?" he asked. although it was completely normal for teenage hormones to act up like that, michael observed that ashton was quite perverse. luke shook his head, "no!" he cringed.

although his newfound friends had flaws, they were the only ones michael can get close to since they practically share a cabin. so he had to accept their traits even if they'd annoy him. the red-haired boy rolled his eyes as luke started to tell the story of how he saw michael and malcolm together for the first time.

ashton's eyes lit up in awe as he listened, his expression was a mix of surprise and confusion. "and after they took their fencing helmets off, they were also shocked to see that they literally look like each other!" luke told.

"dude, you two could probably twins." ashton smirked at michael. who cringed, "are you high on some poison ivy or something? me and paul mccartney can never pass as twins, even if we looked alike." he stated, "plus, what's a pussy like him doing at a music camp like this?" he asked.

"actually, it's a multimedia camp." luke corrected him, "that explains the fencing and the rock and roll lessons." he added. michael rolled his eyes.

"but seriously, you guys should talk more." ashton suggested, "i mean what if you're really twins." he snickered.

michael threw a pillow at him, "no! that would never fucking happen." he shouted.

suddenly, a knock is heard on the door. "i'll get it," luke stood up from his bed, "it's probably my dad." he went to the door and opened it, only to see a teenage boy, michael recognized him, he came from the yeti cabin, which was weirdly the largest cabin of them all.

"guys! party at the yeti cabin!" he invited them. "isn't that against the rules?" luke asked.

"who cares? both lucases are gone for the night!" he smirked as he scurried away from their cabin porch.

luke turned around to ashton and michael, who were grinning at each other. "we should go." ashton suggested.

"no." luke sternly replied.

☯️☯️☯️

*rises from the dead* surprise bitch, i bet you've thought you'd see the last of me.

so sorry for my little absence, i'm just super busy with school and everything else going on with my life rn lol but i'll try to update more soon. xx